Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Civilized Folding Fanatics

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, TeamCFC had more appeal to me so i changed it while changing our homepage.. somehow mucked up our banner in the process though....

We're now 1997 of 42214 according to the FAH own website!

BCLG100 said:
:lol: extra facts such as? in simple mans terms please :)

More analysis of the points the team and its members has collected, like interpolation and such.. it's geeky stuff, ask the geeks ;)

Btw, I kinda liked that our team had the word Fanatics in it.. put it back! ;)

perhaps a poll is needed?

Someone please start a thread "What should the Civ Fanatics Centre's F@H team name be?"

a, TeamCFC
b, Civ Fanatics Colloseium
c, other

Cos i think if i start another thread on this, the mods will shoot me down :(

Is that not best left to "other" ?

I downloaded it, but the little DOS window got stuck at "[Completed 0 out of 250000 steps <0>"

I'm confused!

Edit: Never mind, it's working. How often do the statistics pages update? I haven't even appeared on TeamCFC's list yet.

straight away- but you won't appear on there until you have completed your first work unit. Should be a few days or so depending on your computer.

Oh, and WeLcOmE!!!

:candyfloss: :champagne: :music: :fireworks: :etc:

It won't put you on the list until you've completed a workunit, quite disappointingly. After each workunit someone completes and uploads, the team ranking is reordered - at least when it gets around to doing a site update.

I vote either Civ Fanatics, or Civilization Fanatics. TeamCFC isn't bad, though.

This is what I see at http://fahstats.com/?col=3&offset=1751
(Columns: Line/Active Members/Team__Rank:Current/in24h/in7d/in30d__Points: 24h/Total7days/Per Active/Total)

What the hell, I'll bite. I've joined.

Perfection said:
There, I joined your stupid team you poopyheads.
Still no perfection on the team- i think you were fibbing old chap

I just submitted the results form my offline notebook. Hopefully it worked... sending seemed to be over awfully quick.

Till said:
I just submitted the results form my offline notebook. Hopefully it worked... sending seemed to be over awfully quick.

It says you submitted 11 WU's and you are in 13th place. Good job.

But the one i submitted today was from my PC. The laptop stats didn't get summited, it seems. (The laptop is offline and i moved the folding folder to my PC in order to submit it.)
Edit: i think i found a way. You need to create a shortcut with a "-local -send all" parameter. Geesh.. what a hassle. I really need to buy a network card for the damn laptop. ;)

how come with the number of people we have we're still so low down in compareson to everyone else?

We're not low, we only started a month ago! And we're already 2000 out of 46000 teams.

is the leaderboard not calculated over a day or something then?

yes i know were 2000 but when you look at the groups around us they all have only a few people so was just wondering how the table was done.

When you start a new team you start at the very bottom of the rank. We've worked our way up 44000 places in a month :)

It's all based on accumulated points, the more points in total the higher the rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom