[R&F] Korea first look.

By the way, the Korean leader is beautifully animated. Particularly, the way her earrings dangle convincingly.

Probably looks real nice on a high-end gaming computer.

EDIT: A second glance at the video, those are not earrings...!
That object looks more like tassels from her crown.

Last edited:
Glad to see she actually looks Korean now. Honestly, it bugged me way more than it should have and I'm not even Korean, but when you're heavily exposed to a culture you feel attached to it, and when you play Civ with a heavy focus on immersion as opposed to efficient gameplay first, these things matter

I hope we get a deep look into governors with the upcoming Korea gameplay. Her bonuses are all interesting but they are self-explanatory - I want to see governor mechanics in full swing

Korea's Civ design in VI is so dull that this thread petered out already.

To add to the discussion somewhat I just want to say that I hope Seondeok's agenda name is "Stargazer" given her observatory and the importance of the star during Bidam's rebellion against her. Would nicely allude to her science while also being historically flavorful.

Also, I recommend that Firaxis add some minor bonus or other to the Civ bonus, even if it's reduced war weariness when other civs declare on you--could reflect the Three Kingdoms period better than the current bonus given that the Three Kingdoms period of Korean history featured frequent warfare between neighboring kingdoms and civs alike.

Top Bottom