[LP] Leader Pass: Great Builders - 3/14 Developer Livestream Discussion w/ Potato McWhiskey

Ludwig converts ALL adjacency culture to Tourism at Castles. Not just in his Wonders

So this would mean a theatre square with +3 adjacency then gives 3 tourism at Castles? What else gives culture adjacency?

Also does the +2 culture bonus apply towards the wonder or the districts? If you had a wonder with 3 districts adjacent, does that mean the wonder gives an additional +6 culture (and therefore 6 tourism)....or each district gives 2 culture, 2 tourism each?

So this would mean a theatre square with +3 adjacency then gives 3 tourism at Castles? What else gives culture adjacency?
EC and Water Parks give Theater squares adjacency bonuses as well.

They said:
"We'll see you on the 28th, and we'll have more news for you"

Does he mean the 3 new leaders?
It sounded more like "future of the franchise news" to me, especially because he was so nervous to get the wording right :think:
How strange, it's usually Kevin with the carefully worded messages

A bit too late to the show, but was Theodora's agenda shown as well? I wasn't watching, so I kinda hoped I'd find out in the thread, but noone mentioned it yet.

A bit too late to the show, but was Theodora's agenda shown as well? I wasn't watching, so I kinda hoped I'd find out in the thread, but noone mentioned it yet.
The New Rome- Likes civilizations with a high cultural output, and dislikes civilizations with a low cultural output. So a renamed cultured agenda which I expected in this pack. But I thought it would be Ludwig or Sejong that got it. :crazyeye:

I'm feeling, perhaps irrationally, frustrated by Sejong's ability. This is something I've noticed throughout the Leader Pass, particularly with the likes of Wu Zetian and Ramses. There seems to be a large discrepancy between what I (and probably many other players) and what the designers believe would make the game fun. Optimizing the tech and civic trees is not that fun, at least not throughout the entire game. That's especially so when the reward the player gets doesn't feel great enough to justify optimization efforts. If the player chooses to engage, it's because they can, not because they feel great doing it.

Theodora and Ludwig are pretty cool and will be fun to play. Unfinished Wonders is a cool and fitting ability for Ludwig. 👍

Sejong is dull as ditchwater. More Korea is MOAR Science!!!?! *Yawn*

Hopefully Korea is actually interesting in Civ VII.

Would love someone to do the culture/tourism math on a theater square/hansa/commercial hub/Ruhr Valley (because Germany) wonder combination...
Any room for an EC and Colosseum too? :mischief:

They said:
"We'll see you on the 28th, and we'll have more news for you"

Does he mean the 3 new leaders?
It sounded more like "future of the franchise news" to me, especially because he was so nervous to get the wording right :think:

My request for this round of marketing is to withhold all information until the livestream. No new character models to make fun of, please, just show us the models when they are ready to play, and we can see the abilities in action.

It's called "New Rome": Likes civilizations with high culture output. Dislikes civilizations with low culture output.

Theodora looks like a completely busted leader. She looks amazingly fun but if this game was still being actively developed she'd be getting a big nerf at some point.
Her and Ludwig might be my 2 favorite leaders of the packs

My request for this round of marketing is to withhold all information until the livestream. No new character models to make fun of, please, just show us the models when they are ready to play, and we can see the abilities in action.
Well, the only new model we'll get is Elizabeth, and even then, we kind of have an idea of what she'll look like because of marketing. Victoria and Harald are only going to get new clothes.
I am super super super pleased that all of my boring, real bad, bad, bad ideas were rejected for Ludwig in favor of something that feels very unique and sounds very fun to play.
As much as I wanted to rush wonders with gold, I can get over it considering you get benefits from not even completing them. :)

Top Bottom