[LP] Leader Pass Pack 1: Great Negotiators (Nov. 2022) - Patch Notes Discussion

For those of you who had game revert to vanilla, does steam still show that you own those DLC? Would be crazy if they were somehow removed from your steam account?
Yes, I can see all the DLCs in my steam account.

For those of you who had game revert to vanilla, does steam still show that you own those DLC? Would be crazy if they were somehow removed from your steam account?
Yeah, says they are in my library.

We own them still, no worries (at least in my case here) :lol:

From what I can tell, the two should be independent from one another.
Yes. And in the game, if you browse your addons, you'll see that the packs are all there with broken LOC_* strings. They just don't do anything.
Because the game verison that some folk have gotten pre-dates the actual release of those DLCs.

Launch problems aside, I at least am glad to see there's a new writer. The writing in Civ VI has been so atrocious that it largely put me off the game - it's like it was all done by a clueless intern. Remember all those wonder and tech quotes that were just taken from the first google result of the item in question, with some of them even being from random people's blogs! Not to mention all the "funny" sarcastic quotes that felt insulting more than anything. The new intros seem to have some more effort and sincerity put into them, which is good to see.

I'm not gonna buy the leader pass (or new frontier pass) anyway though unless it's accompanied by improvements to the game. Bugfixes, balance fixes, and gameplay improvements to awful systems like the world congress slot machine.

It still shows "In Library" for all DLC (except new leader pass). So I presume my account is still getting credit for owning everything.

Me 1 hour before patch: no time to try the new leaders before the Christmas holiday :shake:
Me 1 hour after patch: no time to try the new leaders before the Christmas holiday :banana:

Thankfully I don't even have the game installed, so no auto-updates etc... hopefully.

Well, at least Civ VI won't distract me from the World Cup tonight :p

You know it's bad when an Italian guy would rather spend 90 min being reminded of not being in the World Cup than play Civ.

Umm....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 2.13.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 2.13.20 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
Top Bottom