[LP] Leader Pass Pack 1: Great Negotiators (Nov. 2022) - Patch Notes Discussion

Started up a game with JC, got no production queue.
NFP is not in my mod list.

Another 5 GB update downloading to update the new update :)

Do you remember what the issue was? (as in WHERE the typo was?)
In Siege Tactis, the game says "Own two bombards" and it should be "Own two trebuchets" and in Replaceable Parts the game says "Own three musketman" and it should be "Own three Line Infantry". I am using a mod called TechBoostPatch to correct this, but I'm going to disable it to check if the fix is present.

I guess there is still a problem identifying that I own all the DLCs and expansions and get me the new one for free.
Firaxis has said the system is going through all accounts and it will take time for them all to be flagged as eligible.

In Siege Tactis, the game says "Own two bombards" and it should be "Own two trebuchets" and in Replaceable Parts the game says "Own three musketman" and it should be "Own three Line Infantry". I am using a mod called TechBoostPatch to correct this, but I'm going to disable it to check if the fix is present.
I can confirm that Siege Tactics says it requires 2 Trebuchets, so they fixed that at least.

The Science issue is not fixed, it favors it at 150 instead of 15.

The corporations one is harder to check, but the classical AI science is still set to 150 unfortunately...maybe that's fixed in the rollout of the actual Great Negotiators that I haven't received yet.
Same.

Happy though everything is back to normal + Julius.

As long as Firaxis can sort out the Leader pack for those of us with all the DLCs, I'm content for now.
What a day?! 🤣

Strange, I have it...
Well, I seem to have the content from it. Guess it's not a seperate mod. Just wondering where my production queue has gone. But all my settings were reset. Guess I'll have a look.
Edit: my bad, it's all working.

Top Bottom