Leaderhead Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the leaderheads from Colonization compatible with BtS? And if so can one of you fine ladies and gentlemen pack em up and post them? Is that allowed?

I don't think it's a good idea to put them out on their own... as part of a mod might be acceptable.

If we reskinned Dr. Funkshadow's Hitler, made a face a little rounded, and changed the moustache, we could have a good Somoza of Central America.

I don't think it's a good idea to put them out on their own... as part of a mod might be acceptable.

Yes, a Colonization LHs Mod. Why not?!:) Anyway, I don't think it should be illegal or something, so I hope someone will do it. There are cool leaderheads there. San Martin, for example, is a gret leaderhead idea (I currently use Ekmek's Bolivar in my MOD I've compiled from different MODs). Also, I saw there is a Native American leaderhead there who can be used as any other Native American chief from Hiawatha to Ostenaco. The Spanish king could be put to good use by making him a male leader for Spain, the only civ in the game without male leaders (I know there is a Franco LH out there, I don't really like it, although it is really good).

Who you say?

Wiki Time :D !

Wu Di (Wu of Han) :

Emperor Wu of Han (simplified Chinese: 汉武帝; traditional Chinese: 漢武帝; pinyin: hànwǔdì; Wade-Giles: Wu Ti), (156 BC–March 29, 87 BC), personal name Liu Che (劉徹), was the seventh emperor of the Han Dynasty in China, ruling from 141 BC to 87 BC. Emperor Wu is best remembered for the vast territorial expansion that occurred under his reign, as well as the strong and centralized Confucian state he organized. He is cited in Chinese history as one of the greatest emperors of the Han dynasty. Emperor Wu's effective governance made China the most powerful country in the world. As a military campaigner, Emperor Wu led Han China through its greatest expansion — at its height, the Empire's borders spanned from the modern Kyrgyzstan in the west, to the northern Korea in the northeast, and to northern Vietnam in the south. Emperor Wu successfully repelled the nomadic Xiongnu from systematically raiding northern China and dispatched his envoy Zhang Qian in 139 BC to seek an alliance with the Yuezhi of modern Uzbekistan. This resulted in further missions to Central Asia. Although historical records do not describe him as a follower of Buddhism, exchanges probably occurred as a consequence of these embassies, and there are suggestions that he received Buddhist statues from central Asia, as depicted in Mogao Caves murals.

He ordered the first census in recorded history of China to take place in his reign.

While establishing an autocratic and centralized state, Emperor Wu adopted the principles of Confucianism as the state philosophy and code of ethics for his empire and started a school to teach future administrators the Confucian classics. These reforms would have an enduring effect throughout the existence of imperial China and an enormous influence on neighboring civilizations. Emperor Wu's reign lasted 54 years — a record that would not be broken until the reign of the Kangxi Emperor more than 1800 years later.

(Wu Di is the dude all the way to the right)

Ming Huang (Xuanzong):

Emperor Xuanzong of Tang (Chinese: 唐玄宗) (September 8, 685-May 3, 762), also commonly known as Emperor Ming of Tang (Chinese: 唐明皇; pinyin: Táng Mínghuáng), personal name Li Longji (李隆基), known as Wu Longji (武隆基) from 690 to 705, was the seventh emperor of the Tang dynasty in China, reigning from 712 to 756. His reign was the longest during the Tang Dynasty, and he was credited with bringing Tang China to a pinnacle of culture and power. He, however, was blamed for overly trusting of Li Linfu, Yang Guozhong, and An Lushan, with his reign and Tang's golden age ending in the Anshi Rebellion.

Zhu Di (Yongle):

The Yongle Emperor (Wade-Giles: Yung-lo; May 2, 1360 – August 12, 1424), born Zhu Di (Chu Ti) , was the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty of China from 1402 to 1424. His era name "Yongle" means "Perpetual Happiness". He is generally considered arguably the greatest emperor of the Ming Dynasty, and to be among the greatest Chinese emperors.

He was the Prince of Yan (燕王), possessing a heavy military base in Beijing. He became known as Chengzu of Ming Dynasty (明成祖 also written Cheng Zu, or Ch'eng Tsu (Cheng Tsu) in Wade-Giles) after becoming emperor following a civil war. His usurpation of the throne is now sometimes called the "Second Founding" of the Ming.

He moved the capital from Nanjing to Beijing, and constructed the Forbidden City there. After its dilapidation and disuse during the Yuan Dynasty and Hongwu's reign, the Yongle Emperor had the Grand Canal of China repaired and reopened in order to supply the new capital of Beijing in the north with a steady flow of goods and southern foodstuffs. He commissioned most of the exploratory sea voyages of Zheng He. During his reign the monumental Yongle Encyclopedia was completed. Although his father Zhu Yuanzhang was reluctant to do so when he was emperor, Yongle upheld the civil service examinations for drafting educated government officials instead of using simple recommendation and appointment.

The Yongle Emperor is buried in the Changling (長陵 = "Long Mausoleum") tomb, the central and largest mausoleum of the Ming Dynasty Tombs.

There.

I have a request,

Two Generic Leader heads,

The first is a generic Asian Women
The second is a generic South Asian(indian) Women.

Ekmek is working on Wu of China. I think that should work well.

@ Kao'chai
How about a the trung sisters,with one of them as the LH and the other in the background

Go for it. Your leaderheads are great.:)

i would like a new leaderhead :

Kane of NOD Brotherhood ( Charismatic, religious)

Rafael Trujillo

Ekmek's Henry the Navigator - new mustache, different skin color
Military uniform and hat (with generous use of medals... he was known for having a lot of medals)

I've been hearing some people want more female leaderheads... so here are my suggestions.

Hillary Clinton of America (her face is really similar to Victoria's)

Indira Gandhi of India (no idea right now)

Call me crazy, but Augustus would make a pretty good base for Blair.

I'm keen on the idea of having a late Cold War LH compilation, with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, François Mitterand, Helmut Kohl, and Mikhail Gorbachev... Deng Xiaoping also perhaps.

François Mitterand and Helmut Kohl are important. They helped start the European union.

Deng Xiaoping is important because he made China the superpower it is today. Making him shouldn't be hard... think Alexander with Mao's skin.

How about...

Thomas Jefferson
John F. Kennedy
Kemal Ataturk
Nasser or Sadat
Ogedei Khan
Olaf of Norway
Karl VII of Sweden (one that doesn't look like George Washington)
Robespierre
Ptolemy Soter
Cincinatus
Margaret Thatcher
Pinochet
Brian Boru
Golda Meier
Nicolae Ceauşescu

Just a few I thought would be cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom