Lets say aliens invaded tomorrow...

Keep it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No :lol:

They're only taking men who haven't had a sex change.

There's really no argument behind this. The thought popped in my head, so I figured I'd ask.

How on earth can such a thought enter into your mind?

Depends how good the sex change is. I don't think I'd mind being a woman.

Yeah, I really don't understand why so many other dudes are so horrified by the idea of switching sides. What's the big deal?

Can you imagine having sex with men enjoyable?

Who says you have to have sex with men? I thought the condition of surviving the alien invasion was just a sex change?

Convincing others (and myself) increases the odds of successfully repelling the invaders.
And, if we win, the more men who switch, the greater the market demand for a reversal therapy, which increases the odds that I can change my mind in the future.

Who says you have to have sex with men? I thought the condition of surviving the alien invasion was just a sex change?

Perhaps this was a misunderstanding. I thought "switching sides" implied actually switching the sex that you had sex with. As I have always heard someone becoming gay as "switching sides" (which requires no change in genitals, just in sex of partner).

Is there a point to this thread?
It seems to me that the question is that if you were faced with oppression/slavery/molestation/death and could avoid it by castrating yourself (whatever on earth that has to do with transgender people:confused:), would you do it? To which I suppose I would answer yes, but again, I don't see the reason for the thread question.

To estimate your survival instincts and thus to calculate possible resistance...

Obviously, right?

Miroslav

What if they're Jabba-the-Hutt aliens, or they have no desire to do anything but harvest sperm from you?
:lmao:

That was a lot funnier than it was probably intended to be. :lol:

As for me, I'd probably just go willingly, as long as I get to continue living and they give me the chance to be happy. :)

Spoiler :
Most likely they won't. :(

But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom