LINESII- Into the Darkness

I think the Citadelers are more fitting for that title. Peace instigators... *mutters*

Who in the bloody name is Vertis?

CRA have won

Do I really have to go into another bloody long rant about language? it annoys the hell out of me when native speakers screw their own langueges up.

ooc darken, i don't care what you rant about, i will not fold

But you're willing to fold to the "lengels"?

This thread has some of the worst spelling and grammar I have ever seen.

God I agree.

Vertis will remain under our protection.

A protection that is only need since you're intervention. You did commit to assist in the war, but then like the nation of cowards you are choose to attack an easier target. The island is not under your protection but merely your rule. You claim Veritas suffered for being an imperialistic power yet you yourself travel thier path! Your country is nothing but of hypoctis, wanting for power that they should never have. Your presence on the island is against the One himself and you too shall reap what you sow.

~Darkening~ said:
Do I really have to go into another bloody long rant about language? it annoys the hell out of me when native speakers screw their own langueges up.

Um...its languages, not langueges. And technically, "it" should be capitilized to "It annoys..."

Contempt said:
Um...its languages, not langueges. And technically, "it" should be capitilized to "It annoys..."

"...only need", and noone can "be intervention". "Thier" path? And what on earth is "hypoctis"?

perhaps you two wise guys should tackle the source of the problem, which Kentharu continually annoying the hell outa people.

@Contempt: :lol: @ your title! I can't believe you actually adopted it! :goodjob: I feel kinda honored...

@alex- Patience. Fund your education maybe.

@Contempt- Welcome aboard! Many of your stats are currently unknown by others, but I will PM them to you when I do stats.

and the fact that the old royal bloodline has been rediscovered,
It was never lost.

This thread has some of the worst spelling and grammar I have ever seen.
Do my updates have bad grammar? Sometimes I start sentences with 'and' or disobey other minor rules, but it's because I'm writing it like I'm talking.

Please tell me if they do.

~Darkening~ said:
~Darkening~ said:
A protection that is only need since you're intervention. You did commit to assist in the war, but then like the nation of cowards you are choose to attack an easier target. The island is not under your protection but merely your rule. You claim Veritas suffered for being an imperialistic power yet you yourself travel thier path! Your country is nothing but of hypoctis, wanting for power that they should never have. Your presence on the island is against the One himself and you too shall reap what you sow.
I count 6 grammar and spelling errors. :p

Iggy any idea when stats will be finished?

Hey six is pretty good compared to most people in here. Anyway, forget that whole crap about earlier. To annoying for even me. Just pretend I never said anything from the treaty onwards, except for the immigration thing and we'll all have less of a headache.

Oh yeah @ Thlayli- I'll lend you five galleys and 4 of my sloops, but thats the best I can do.

Wow... Its hard to get a connection i China... Okay, here goes.

To: Emor
From: The Ascendant Master Wilipo, Master of the Ascendants, Conquerer of Veritas, Overall Cool Dude

You ungrateful swine. We show you mercy, and we keep you alive. We let you follow your heathen religion, we conquered your former home or whatever. AND YOU WANT US to cede land, for a mere defensive pact. Your unhonorable, ungrateful, and full of delusions of Granduer. We wish for good relations to continue but there will be no seccesion of land, for a mere piece of paper. You killed your own assemblum when i wanted them captured. You burned art I wanted perserved. My swordsman still occupy your new land, and would be delighted to burn thi heathen city and partake of its women. Don't anger me you fool!

Lord_Iggy said:
@alex- Patience. Fund your education maybe.

OOC: If i invest in education, I'llhave to pay a monthly fee!!!! :eek: I have like over 100k people after all... -_-

Lord_Iggy said:
How's China Chip?

For some reason, I thought of a racially branded snack, China Chips (tm).

Or maybe a software company.

China Chips, your only source for pirated Asian microchips!

Right, I had a reason for posting here. A new story arc is in the works...my last two haven't gone that well.

OOC: If i invest in education, I'llhave to pay a monthly fee!!!! I have like over 100k people after all... -_-

Well, you could take the uneducated path and wait for the tech to reach Nurmafer, then get traded to you... but it'd take longer.

To Swade:
No, The Definsive Pact is ofered Unconditionaly. no mater what the other Deal was.

The Land Conseccion was an Inqury into weather of not you would be willing to trade for it in some way. If you wont, Is there some way we could arange a deal to import food from you?

Top Bottom