LINESII- Into the Darkness

Contempt said:
I'll take the Lengels if I'm allowed to.

*checks* Let's see, 2 mountain ranges, 9 nations, a desert, and a huge rainforest. I think i'm safe :p

Show them the pain, of a thousand years of war :p Or you can just kill everyone ;)

Thlayli said:
What, you scared? :rolleyes:

Yes, wouldn't you be?

And I hear you're still planning that little exodus of yours. You understand that you will not be able to vacate entire Veritas? You don't even control half of your former country! by what means can you secure those under our control a safe passage? We could just go on a killing spree, chopping down those who try to leave. Plus I really doubt even news of the planned exodus will ever reach them, let alone them being willing to leave all they have for the promise of a new land. That currently does not even exist on the map. Or were you seriously considering paying a visit to the Exiled? They would most likely kill you first! Get real!

What's wrong with his exodus?

Thy, you should take form of some profet which has come to lead veritasians to new paradise, away from the oppression of khemri/co.

Kal'thzar said:
You just want to ally at some later date and "crusade" for the Holy lands...:p

A worthy goal indeed ;)

I recall him mentioning crossing the ocean... The opposite direction, that is.

OOC: Okay, since it's been gone for a while here is my daily rant. You have to look at from my point of view, you see. I'm basically agreeing to let my sole ally left be knocked off. I have very little room to expand now, and I asked for a vote. Who even said that they would join with me? And if needed be I can carry this war on longer until it is finished.. You think the Viet Cong was bad? Wait till you have to invade ;). This war contiuning is against any common sense, but since when have I ever had any of that?

To The World
From Davar

It seems that the entire world is going crazy and we're the only ones who have noticed it. All across Tellus atrocities are happening at the hands of greedy men and hasty fools. So here is a long list of things that we have to say:

First off, Emor is an utter and complete fool. She strikes out at an "ally" that she promises to assist, an ally who had offered to assist them in their time of need? But instead of accepting their help, Emor decides to foolishly strike down the help and bow down to barbarian kings. Such be it when they tire of Emor's faithfulness to the One (Somehting that cannot be siad with the utmost suriety since they strike at the holiest city in the world) and demand them to convert. Who will offer to aid Emor then?

Yes Veritas was led into sin by its leaders, led into foolish decisions and mistakes. But the fact that remains is that Veritas was a brother of faith, and a brother must always be welcomed home with open arms and support- no matter how foolish and crazy its mistakes may be. It is not upon any man to judge another, that is a right of The One alone.

Then we come to Nurmafer: land of cowardace. Veritas joined in this war in the beginning to aid these people, yet they flee with their tails between their legs at the times they win? Both Emor and Nurmafer have something in common: betrayal of those who claim to help them.

Now The Crystal Alliance: Surprisingly we have little to say about these people, mainly because unlike some nations they stick to their word. They made a promise and kept it to the end, somehting admirable in our book. But the fact remains that they are still being fools. We have two points that must be met for any peace treaty to be kept.

Points=None of these are anything major, but things that will greatly help speed up the end of hostilities.

One-- The Crystal Alliance must let the immigration of all Veritasian citizens who wish so out of their former lands into Davar. These people do not share the same common faith, government history (except for somewhat Shalamari), or beliefs. We implide you to assist these people with whatever they would need for such a trek and not interfer with it in any harmful way.
Two-- Emor must leave Veritas immediatly. Set up a new government and forbide them to ever train an army or a navy. Veritas is the homelands of our entire faith a such a city can never remain in the hands of betrayers. Emor may take the old Zibon/Emorian homelands back and deal with it as it pleases.
Three-- A vote must be held in the provinces bordering Davar so they can decide their own future. We will sya nothing about how Khermi annexes Moguilia- a people that clearly want nothing to dow ith them. We will say nothing of how Emor may take back it's old lands- despite their choice to join with Veritas. We will say nothing about how you are dividing the lands with no regards to the citizen's preferances. But we must do something for atleast those who touch our borders.

We have little men to fight such a war. We have little money to fight such a war. But we shall never cease unless these terms are met. We will meet your armies in the mountains, in the hills, in the woodlands, in the jungles, and in the homes and you will have to drive us from every piece of rock, home, tree, mountain, hill, river or whatever we can make a stand on in order for you to win. You will experiance so many more years of fighting, of war if you choose not to work with these. And yes, we will undoubtly fail in whatever attempts we make simply from the sheer numbers your alliance possesses. But that will not mean we will not try with the utmost strenght of our souls, of our beings to stop you. And if this war is continued, we will not stop until we are either dead or both Davar and Veritas are free of ungodly rule. In the meantime while we fight, you will have not only to contend with us byut maybe the "Lengels" also. Such a turn of events would be disatrous for your people. We implore you to accept the three points and we will go along with whatever else you say.

OOC: This rant was brought to you by Darkening, maker of 'em since the beginning.

Silver Steak said:
Yes, wouldn't you be?

And I hear you're still planning that little exodus of yours. You understand that you will not be able to vacate entire Veritas? You don't even control half of your former country! by what means can you secure those under our control a safe passage? We could just go on a killing spree, chopping down those who try to leave. Plus I really doubt even news of the planned exodus will ever reach them, let alone them being willing to leave all they have for the promise of a new land. That currently does not even exist on the map. Or were you seriously considering paying a visit to the Exiled? They would most likely kill you first! Get real!

The exodus is not bound by country alone. It is bound by culture, and by religion. The Uniarch and the surviving leadership of the Church have decided it, and the population of Veritas must atone for its guilt and sins. We must go back into Exile.

The Church maintains a presence throughout all of Veritas, and the people already know of the Church's decisions. And they will listen to them. Over the next few decades, the entire population will be preparing to leave. The Veritasan naval tradition will allow us to build a fleet to bring many, if not most, to a farther shore.

We will simply seek other lands beyond the pagans who betrayed us.

Emor Was not the one who betrayed. Vertis One. Vertis, of the Past centuries, has grown more and more Aregent. we were never asked to join this war. we were NEVER allies with Vertis. We were Freinds at one time, and we were willing to help them, at first. but then they ignored us, after we warned them not to porovoke the southerns, and then, when we were still recovering, sought to dirve us into a war with the southerns that Emor could not win. we never promised Vertis anything. We were, in fact, Planing to remain Nutral. but then Lady Aliace Spoke with the Voice of one, and he called for us to seize Vertis and keep it Safe.

And so we will. Vertis will remain under our protection for atleast the next 200 years. even then, if a threat remains, we will remain in our protection. untill they deminstrate that they can be trusted to protect themselves while not being an impirilistic Threat to those around them. Or the One Speaks Again.

There Will Be no Debate, there will be no discusion. the Citizens of the City of Vertis are now Citizens of Emor. They can Leave if they want, we will not restrain them. but Vertis will remain under our Control.

From the Gorinese EMpire
To Davar

You break your word and you bring chaos into these lands once again? You signed a treaty, Lord Kaiser Rajo Oborski expects you to honor it.

#1 Rajo Oborski sees no reason why the Veritas may not migrate, it is in no way a violation of the treaty.

#2 Emor may do as it pleases, it is not bound by the will of the Lord Kaiser, nor is it bound by the will of the CRA. The Church of One, though heathenistic, is in no threat what so ever. The Lord Kaiser will never enter it, and neither will his military, it will remain intact. It is the culture of Veritas, and it is not the culture that was corrupt, but the evil leaders who were "elected".

#3 The provinces will hold no such vote. It is a direct violation of the treaty. However we may let the others, except Strategium, take a vote.

Rajo Oborski would like to remind the Davar government that the CRA have won. Accept that and wait, let these lands settle. Finally Rajo Oborski has no problem declaring war on the Davar government who make demands when they have no place to do so.

"Patients is a virtue"

ooc darken, i don't care what you rant about, i will not fold

OOC: "Patience is also a vice" :p (sorry, I couldn't resist)

In the interest of penning a peace treaty that all parts will sign and respect later, Shalamari motions for letting the two northern regions have referendums regarding Davar and wether or not they are to join it.

As for the people who wish to migrate to Davar, so be it. But we will by no means provide with help or safe passage. If they want to move, that is their problem - not ours. Still, we will not actively seek to prevent or harm these emigrants in any way. And your argument of "no common religion/politics" does not float, since we are setting up a republic in Tellia, and reinstating the old monarchy of Kalmar. These were carefully chosen in due regard to the history and peoples living there. We are trying to ensure stable nations after the end of Veritas, and every part of the aftermath has been weighed.

Also, we are not dividing without concerns about the locals. Every new nation will be formed based on regional votes, to make sure the borders are drawn correctly between the ethnicities. Tellia will consist most of Zibonese and Valin, in about equal numbers or so I believe, and is most accustomed to the republic. Kalmar on the other hand is a good mix of both Kalmar and Valin culture. This two-way integration, and the fact that the old royal bloodline has been rediscovered, means the nation will most likely thrive with a monarchy supported by an assemblum of some sort.

Shalamari is indifferent on Emor's prescence in Veritas.

To: Emor

Though we spit on you for slaughtering the Assemblum, we know the One will consider your partial repentance for allowing us to leave, on the day of judgement.

To: Davar

If you would lend us some vessels to help carry our people away from here, it would be appreciated. We will need to build many if we wish to leave Tellus.

lurker's comment: This thread has some of the worst spelling and grammar I have ever seen.

Dachspmg said:
lurker's comment: This thread has some of the worst spelling and grammar I have ever seen.

So sayeth Da Badger! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom