LINESII- Into the Darkness

@Darkening:You want to break the treaty already? Read clause 3. It says Davar is not to interfere in the matters of these states. And you already signed it.

@SB: I'm just staying IC. Shalamari is wary of Gerber, and cannot trust them the same way they trust Gorin or Khemri. The reason for this is for the most part the fact that the alliance was signed as a reaction to our peaceful CULTURAL expansion. We gave you the gifts of literature through Shaal (I believe these are still in use in both Nkondi and Gerber... Iggy?) and you answer by allying and increasing your armies. It's just not nice.

Anyway, Shalamari is still only "reluctant". We take pride in not judging nations based on their political system or religion. If you indeed prove to be worthy allies, maybe Gerber can join the CRA in some fashion or other. But for now, no.

emu - how about that deal i offered a few pages back?

its us (Gammoreans), you (malkavia) and teh Citadel (jalepano_dude)
all in a DEFNESIVE PACT
that is AIMED at neutrilizing those pesky Lengels.

my nation has gone through quite a few upturns.
it i scurrently ceasing its offensive upon the known and more inclined to spread NORTH (towards uncontested or lengel lands)

jalepano dude is out fo rthis next update, but im sure he will join.
care to warm his seat for him?

Silver Steak said:
@SB: I'm just staying IC. Shalamari is wary of Gerber, and cannot trust them the same way they trust Gorin or Khemri. The reason for this is for the most part the fact that the alliance was signed as a reaction to our peaceful CULTURAL expansion. We gave you the gifts of literature through Shaal (I believe these are still in use in both Nkondi and Gerber... Iggy?) and you answer by allying and increasing your armies. It's just not nice.

Anyway, Shalamari is still only "reluctant". We take pride in not judging nations based on their political system or religion. If you indeed prove to be worthy allies, maybe Gerber can join the CRA in some fashion or other. But for now, no.

Did you not invade southern Nkondi? and the reason you used was because they had the same religion as you. Therefore your culture expanding is a direct threat to all your neighbours, as it is mearly a precursor to your actual invasion and their eventual destruction, if your successful anyway.

soul_warrior said:
emu - how about that deal i offered a few pages back?

its us (Gammoreans), you (malkavia) and teh Citadel (jalepano_dude)
all in a DEFNESIVE PACT
that is AIMED at neutrilizing those pesky Lengels.

my nation has gone through quite a few upturns.
it i scurrently ceasing its offensive upon the known and more inclined to spread NORTH (towards uncontested or lengel lands)

jalepano dude is out fo rthis next update, but im sure he will join.
care to warm his seat for him?

OOOooh I didnt realise you were offering a defensive pact, I thought you were implying that I should surrender my lands and join you willingly because resistance was futile (you should really word your diplomacy better).

I suppose I can agree to it.

emu said:
OOOooh I didnt realise you were offering a defensive pact, I thought you were implying that I should surrender my lands and join you willingly because resistance was futile (you should really word your diplomacy better).

I suppose I can agree to it.
DONE :D

we Gammoreans are simple folk, coming from places where we have 54 words for snow, and just the one word to mean life, death, sleep, peace.

and indeed, it would be futile to resist the will of GOORA.
She IS SUPREME GODDESS, is she not? ;)

also EMU

to: Malkavia

we agree to a DEFENSIVE PACT (to last ATLEAST 3 turns, or until the northern threat is removed)

also, since the Citadel's lord is taking a vacation, and will not be available till later, will your people teach our emissaries the arts of Bronze Handling?

we have seen those breast plates from a far, and they seem quite resistant to arrows.
we sure could use them in our immediate future

To Gammorean Clans.

Bronze aint cheap, 2 econ points then we'll have a deal.

alex994 said:
OOC: WHEN WILL I GET BRONZE IGGY! :p

Iggy.... :)

When will stats, timeline and etc be updated as well? :)

conehead234 said:
Iggy, Trinlin wants some Bronze also.

Well I spent money! And research! And 2 turns! :p

To: Davar

After we leave, the lands will be quite empty, except for some Keran who may choose to stay. While we have little say in the matter, the land may be granted to you, for you alone remained faithful.

Of course, the land is quite cursed with our sins, you will have to cleanse it somehow. It can only bring death to those pagans.

Actually, contempt would be a much better Lengel player :p

No fair! Do your own avenging! :p

I'll take the Lengels if I'm allowed to.

Top Bottom