[GS] Māori Discussion Thread

Just noticed: Hungary discussion thread is up to page 22. Maori discussion thread is already up to page 30.

Edit: Oops...make that page 31. I swear that wasn't deliberate. :p

I wasn't really bothered either way about the Maori. That was before they turned out to have the most unique and creative design of any Civ across the whole of Civ 6 thus far.

Last edited:

When you submit your PhD thesis at University of Otago in Dunedin, you receive a chocolate fish.

Kupe’s delegation... greenstone or bone carvings? Or other delicacies, like fern tips, huhu grubs and earthworms.

Edit: Oh, and my Maori friend said she loved the waka in the first look video. Her middle name is “Moana” to boot!

Last edited:
Civ6 definitely needs more sexy female leaders for us straight guys.

Or at least a female with no shirt on. Now that its safe to openly objectify males, can we start objectifying females again?

Moderator Action: Ummm..., must we go here? Let's stick with game play. Thanks. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Or at least a female with no shirt on. Now that its safe to openly objectify males, can we start objectifying females again?

meh, I can play Witcher games for that. :) But hey, just for you we'll give you Wilhelmina without a shirt on. :p

Modern female leaders would be too old, though I know there were Queens that were younger (and of course Jadwiga who goes by King and probably was too young to be salivating over).

And Kupe doesn't exactly do a whole lot for me, not into manboobs. Certainly not Gandhi, or Montezuma either.

Swedish Fish are actually gummies. :p
It matters not... *breaks into evil laugh* :)

Interesting that they have added both Sweden and the Maori into the same xpac...maybe they knew this would happen? It's gotta be a conspiracy! :D

Ah man, I'm itching to play them...Never felt this itch so strongly before now...

I do like the idea of going around until I find a place and not getting penalized for it, but we'll see how that works in practice

Top Bottom