M&ANES III: Reunion

"Well if there's nothing else for us here can we head back to the city now?"

OOC: Just note guys, a new player, Hbar, will join soon.
Be prepared.

"Interesting, but then where is the bomb maker?"

Lucca sighs and waves his staff towards the refridgerator, creating a small symbol on it.

"If you press the right side of the symbol and go through, you will appear directly into the cargohold of the ship."

OOC: Also guys, i think i allready said this, but i allready have added new missions to the bulletin board for you to go on.
and we can say that you are all at the bulletin board if you like. ;) You're still in nokrath, that's generally what matters.

Arriving at the town, Diana looked over the mercenary jobs on offer. She frowned in disapproval - was there something here not concerned with abusing the nature that had sprouted around Nokrath? She ran her finger down the board until it stopped at the very last notice.

"Hmmm... Lucas, huh? In search of magical artifacts - heavily guarded at that? I'll need to talk to them before deciding."

She strolled off to find the leader of the Circle to ask her questions. If they didn't answer to her liking, she could always just take the job with the Spectres, although she didn't like them a whole lot.

OOC: Hello guys, I am Amargaard. Most of you may not know me - but sharpteeht knows me IRL and I have had a small conversation with Dragonson on another website where I use most of my time, when online on the internet. If you guys won't mind it, can I then join this RP? Due to rules, I can't join until in five days and when I have made five posts here. Take a look at this:

New Member Restrictions:
Newly registered members may not use signatures, e-mail forum members, post visitor messages, use the private messaging system or join or create social groups, until they have been members for 5 days AND have at least 5 posts.

In five days I will ask some of you a few questions, so I can know the lore a little better before I start taking part in MnA. What more can I say? ... hmmm ... hi! :]

OOC: Well, I don't know. The official rules say this, but maybe you're right and I can post already tommorrow. In the meantime I can follow your adventures without taking part in them and see if this could be a new roleplaying-opportunity for me :]

OOC: You're welcome to join Aarm. :)
None of the rules say that you cannot join forum games, which this is.
A social group is something else. Like the Daily Peon or Circle of Infinity on the Hive.

But the first thing you should do to join this is to PM me your charecter sheet.
Do it on the hive since you cant do it here.
We will discuss how you will then get merged into the story and any further details of joining there. :)

IC:
@Diana
It did not take Diana long to find a small recruiting establishment for The Circle.
No trace of their headquarters or other ways of contacting them were to be found.

P'nauna silently contemplated the new revelation. "Question would be...where is the bomb maker?" he muttered. The trail was cold now, and there was no point in acting out personally anymore. P'nauna relinquished control.

"Oh finally!" Lucca muttered, stretching his body. "Come on guys, let's have some fun! Things are lot less bleak from the time I left, so whooooop! Oh, you better watch your step."

Lucca snapped his finger, creating a large portal under everyone's feet.

"Well, we are here!" Lucca said to the less-then-pleased group that was with him. He pointed his staff towards the recruitment counter of the Circle.

Prior to teleporting Keder grabs a large brimmed hat with a buckle on it (you kinda Pilgrim-ish) muttering "Why not?" to himself.

After teleporting and brushing himself off.

"Never going to get used to that, now if we are still doing this together, not thrilled about the choice, snotty scholar mages, but whatever let me finish a quick bit of shopping."

Keder runs to the nearest smith and sells the rusty sword (don't really care how much I get) and then heads to the Nasty shop to look for some knives.

OOC: The Nasty Shop? :p Should've guessed you guys would call it that...

IC:
Keder sadly had no luck in selling the rusty swords.
But his search for knives were just as successfull as the sword-selling had been failed.
In the shop he found various knives, some simple, others finely crafted with small mechanisms to deliver poisen or inflict great pain.

Base Dagger:
The shop has all kinds of basic daggers and knives, all piled up in the shop's overfilled discount bin.
Any kind of dagger that has no special abilities apart from being mighty sharp is sold here for 100 Krinar (10 for 100 if it's Throwing Knives).

Poisen-Chamber Dagger:
A series of Elven daggers with built in poisen chambers.
Fantastic for leaving harmless wounds that turn out to be deadly.
Shop sells for 600 Krinar.

"Leech" Throwing Dagger:
A very advanced yet quite common trhowing dagger.
The name "Leech" has been given to the dagger due to the small mechanisms built into the blade that shoot out small spikes when the dagger hits it's target.
These spikes make the dagger allmost impossible to get off/out without great pains/wounds.
Shop Sells Ten for 1000 Krinar.

Two-Blade Dagger:
A dagger that, as the name says, has two blades.
One on each end of the handle.
Shop sells for 400 Krinar.

Daggerblade Chain:
An iron chain made out of daggerblades, with a leather handle in each end.
First known user of this insane weapon was the Master Soulsmith Azrael that summoned it from the demonic planes in a burst of rage.
It has later been copied and mass-produced by blacksmiths around the world.
Shop sells for 2000 Krinar.

"Right I'll take 10 basic throwing knives, One Dual knife, One poison knife, and 10 leech daggers."
Then Keder heads back to the group.
OOC: is there anyway to reset the leech daggers in case I'd like to reuse them?
Sorry I keep changing what I want

OOC: Yes, there is way to reset them.
It takes time and skill, though. And the unskilled hand might hurt itself.

"I need to ask Lucas something," Diana said. "And this time, it's not about gryphons. You can tell him that if you want to. I'll wait here."

The Cloaked man sitting behind the desk looked up.
"Oh, feeling abrubt today?
Nevermind. What is your name?"

Top Bottom