m-NotWIII: A Game of Thrones--Game Thread

LightFang

"I'm the hero!"
m-NotWIII: A Game of Thrones​

PMs should all be sent! Please do tell me if you haven't gotten yours!

Posting is OPEN! Good luck and have fun! Stay active!

Update Schedules

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will last 48. If anybody has any better ideas, let me know, but I think this is the traditional setup.

Victory Conditions

I know some of you are clever and will ask things like "what is the third word in your victory condition?" and trap people who are not vanilla in PM, so for reference, here is your "generic", innocent, victory condition:

Victory Condition: Innocent: Eliminate the forces that seek to destroy the town.

Player List

Balseraph

Hawker--Zack
Novelist--link16 - Murdered Night Seven!
Bartender--classical_hero
Herbalist--Autolycus - Murdered Night Four!
Priest--Cull - Murdered Night Two!

Bannor

Jester--civplayah - Lynched Day Three. A Grigori Assassin!
Duke--choxorn - Murdered Night One!
Miller--Ekolite Takhisis - Lynched Day 7!
Blacksmith--Seon
Carpenter--Ravus_Sol - Murdered Night Three!

Hippus

Retired Soldier--Winston Hughes - Murdered Night 5!
Farmer--DarthCaesar - Lynched Day 4, Innocent!
Baker--bestrfcplayer - Lynched Day 2, Innocent!
Hunter--landlubber - Lynched Day 5, Innocent!
Shepherd--sprig - Murdered Night 6!

Reserve
1. Takhisis Replaced Ekolite starting Night 2!

Updates
Update One. The trial begins.
Update Two. Day One ends. Duke choxorn is voted mayor.
Update Three. Night One ends. Duke choxorn is murdered. He leaves behind an ornamental sword and vacates the mayoral position.
Update Four. Day Two ends. Herbalist Autolycus becomes the mayor. Retired Soldier Winston Hughes takes the sword. Baker bestrfcplayer is lynched. Ekolite is replaced with Takhisis.
Update Five. Night Two ends. Priest Cull is murdered, leaving behind a Carving of Mammon.
Update Six. Day Three ends. Jester civplayah is lynched and is revealed to be a Grigori Assassin! Novelist link16 takes the Carving of Mammon.
Update Seven. Night Three ends. Carpenter Ravus_Sol is murdered. Civplayah's Jester's Hat is discovered.
Update Eight. Day Four ends. Farmer Darth Caesar is lynched. The Jester's Hat is given to the novelist in the hope that he will actually write a decent comedy.
Update Nine. Night Four ends. Mayor and Herbalist Autolycus is murdered. The Farmer's Rickety Old Cart is discovered.
Update Ten. Day Five ends. Hunter landlubber is both elected mayor and lynched. The Rickety Old Cart goes to Miller Takhisis.
Update Eleven. Night Five ends. Retired Soldier Winston Hughes is murdered, leaving behind an Ornamental Sword.
Update Twelve. Day Six ends. Nobody decides to do anything, so everything is postponed for the next day.
Update Thirteen. Night Six ends. Shepherd sprig is murdered. The town is blissfully ignorant of the symbolism of the number thirteen.
Update Fourteen. Day Seven ends. Miller Takhisis is lynched.
Update Fifteen. Night Seven ends. Novelist link16 is murdered. Hawker Zack murders the rest of the town in broad daylight and secures Traum for the Grigori. An Assassin Victory!

Update One

Normally, the courtyard was filled with life. There were always people lounging about, sunbathing, or peddling goods, or just high-fiving the king. Today, though, the king was no longer around to get them through this trial with his plucky, irreverent attitude.

Somebody had the bright idea of burying the king's body. They did so, but quietly, reservedly. There wasn't any time for mourning. They placed him right in the center of that courtyard despite there being a perfectly good graveyard. Maybe, if they got through this, they'd make a tomb. That'd what a real, proper king would get.

"Hail to the king, baby." Everybody repeated what that lone wolf had said, incidentally starting a new decorum whenever a king died. This was followed with brief eulogies eulogizing the king along with some maudlin performances.

It was soon, however, time for business. All fifteen knew that the best way to honor King LightFang's death was going to be to kill the bloody bastards who were responsible.

But, they all still had to do the official motions. They had to elect somebody to act as the mayor, to break ties whenever they arose. And nobody would be executed in the daytime. The town flag would be flown at half-mast.

It was only right.

--

Votes for the mayor in bold! The mayor's role is to basically have 1.5 votes; he will break any ties should they occur.
No lynch votes today!
Day will end on September 13, at 10:00 PM PST!

"Lets rock and/or roll! Nobody makes a better Mayor than a retired soldier, therfore Winston Hughes should be Mayor. I mean he has got to have something to do other than drinking."

The Retired Soldier woke up face-down in the street yet again. Noting that he still held last night's final bottle in his hand, and that the dregs had yet to be drained, he swiftly put the filthy vessel to his lips.

GlugGlugGlug.

Guh. That's mighty coarse. Still, can't beat a little hair o' the dog.

Noticing for the first time the commotion about the town, the Retired Soldier smooths down his hair and clothes in an ill-fated attempt to look presentable.

Bartender?! Cease your political maneuverings, and fetch me a fresh one. I've got a town to run...

I am but a humble priest, but doesn't the Duke knows his way around the negotiations, and the countless lies and half truths that are forthcoming?

choxorn

Though I am a Farmer I thinnk I could run this town. Vote: DarthCaesar.

I believe that I, as a Hunter, can lead this town into greatness. I can give you food, I and my Hippus comrades can protect you, and I will let all three cultures- Balseraph, Bannor, and Hippus- flourish.
landlubber

Dukes know how to lead, right? In that case, choxorn should lead us.

Yeah but dukes are always plotting ways to rise to a higher postion. Im sure the duke will feel that just plain old mayor is far beneath him. I fear his eyes would be on a higher seat of power that just happens to be vacant for the moment.

Vote for choxorn, and I promise there will be tax cuts!

Top Bottom