McCain aide says terror attack would boost campaign

He was asked a question, and he answered honestly without lying. He didn't come up with the question himself. Everyone realises he is right anyway. What's the deal?

Wouldnt it be ironic if al Qaeda killed McCain? then he wouldnt be right at all, would he?

McCain's aide is 100% correct. Terror threats helped Bush win the 2004 election.

To me, another terrorist attack would backfire on that whole idea that Republicans are better in regards to national security. Seeing as bin Laden is still not dead (as far as we know) and that terrorist activity has increased since the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, I would hope that the general populace would see through that idea.

I think that if an attack were to occur on U.S. soil, Obama would be able to effectively present the failure of Republican policies and win the election. On the other hand, an attack on foreign soil (such as the Bhutto assassination or the Subway attacks) would more likely be an asset to McCain if he can present it as 'America hasn't been attacked since 9/11' successfully.

These remarks are clearly and obviously true. And McCain is smart to run away from them.

This all just underscores the desire Americans have for a leader that appears honest and is anything but.

Al-Qudea wouldn't kill McCain, Bush has been Al-Queda's best recruiter and McCain would be a distant second best. Al-Queda would be smart to stage a large scale attack over the summer, and Bush would be smart to let it happen.

Politics is so funny.

To me, another terrorist attack would backfire on that whole idea that Republicans are better in regards to national security. Seeing as bin Laden is still not dead (as far as we know) and that terrorist activity has increased since the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, I would hope that the general populace would see through that idea.
You give the American voter way too much credit. American voters would eat that diarrhea up.

You give the American voter way too much credit. American voters would eat that diarrhea up.

I know. I was going to add "or maybe not". I guess I was just hoping.

"I cannot imagine why he would say it. It's not true. I've worked tirelessly since 9/11 to prevent another attack on the United States of America. My record is very clear."

Wtf is he talking about? His advisor wasn't saying McCain wanted an attack.

What would actually happen if Obama or McCain died during the campaign (for whatever reason)?

Not sure.... no one has given serious consideraton to my question of what would happen if Obama and McCain were caught having sex with eachohter in a phonebox for five pounds?

Not sure.... no one has given serious consideraton to my question of what would happen if Obama and McCain were caught having sex with eachohter in a phonebox for five pounds?

Well, if 5 pounds sterling, the republicans would probably think McCain was slumming it a little and showing dangerous inclinations towards alien interests.

5 pounds cocaine, that would be seen as more american, but probably disqualifies him. Expect the evidence to be whisked away, and baking powder substituted.

Why would it automatically help McCain? Who's to say it won't end up linked to Iraq in people's minds and an indication that it hasn't made the country safer?

Why would it automatically help McCain? Who's to say it won't end up linked to Iraq in people's minds and an indication that it hasn't made the country safer?

I fail to see how sex with Barrack Obama, in a phone box, for five pounds makes the US a safer place

It can't hurt!

Unless we're talking about terrorist fist pounds here...

Top Bottom