[mod] Warlords: Total Realism 2.3a

I told you we were not rushing. :) That's one reason one shouldn't give even approximate release dates.

Fortunately, it was done this way, without haste, since a TR 2.3 from mid-january would be very much an unfinished TR 2.3. Now we have a solid basis that can be ported to BtS "as is".

Anyway, you have a point - all our releases have a tendency to "drag" due to our perfectionism, and this is certainly one of our main drawbacks. Still, the work is now finished, yesterday a line has been drawn for no further changes, and thus 2.3 version is officially complete. All that is left is compiling and uploading the installer, and it is being done now.
You Stated that it is completed can we have it Now?Please i really want to play.
I will start a new game and i will play 48 hours straight please the 2.3 Mod?

Are we there yet?

Starting Russians, emperor, realistic speed. CTD when I try to open Worldbuilder 0_0

Sorry guys, we forgot to pack the file with the resource graphics. The new installer version will be up really soon. Meanwhile, everyone who downloaded the current installer can apply the following hotfix (just extract into "Total Realism" folder).

Attachments

• hotfix.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
Will this hotfix fix this thing as well?

Yeap ! Instead of an ugly half red ball, you will find a new ressource: Amber. Just use the hotfix Walter gives you.

Yeap ! Instead of an ugly half red ball, you will find a new ressource: Amber. Just use the hotfix Walter gives you.
Already did. Thanks!
Btw, were barbarian cities placed by your team or random? I mean if you place them - would you place Contantinopolus in further updates? The idea is that without it you have no chance to sail from Black sea to Mediterranean, while controlling it you can do it.

Already did. Thanks!
Btw, were barbarian cities placed by your team or random? I mean if you place them - would you place Contantinopolus in further updates? The idea is that without it you have no chance to sail from Black sea to Mediterranean, while controlling it you can do it.

Currently, AI Greece has a very strong tendency to found it, and this is exactly how it is intended. Therefore, I don't think a barbarian city there would serve much purpose.

Already did. Thanks!

I agree with Walter.AI often built it as its first city (after the capital). It can also be seen as a very important strategic place to control for an agressive player (who play Russia for example ;)).

Note that only one strait was closed: South America and Central America, not far away from Panama. It was made to forbid a too easy contact between Inca and Aztec and to forbid this last one to go too far away from Central America too easily. ;)

I agree with Walter.AI often built it as its first city (after the capital). It can also be seen as a very important strategic place to control for an agressive player (who play Russia for example ;)).
In my game they build their city next to it that's why I asked. Now to control strait I'll have to raze their city first. Well, I got your point ;)

upd.
Time to rename topic! :)

Guys,

As you know, the mod was released a few hours ago. Don't forget the hotfix ! :blush:

If you chose to play on the world maps, you will see the great changes made on both maps. :eek:
They will be updated asap. I haven't finished them when we have decided to release the mod. An updated pack of maps will come !;)

Hian the Frog.

Top Bottom