[mod] Warlords: Total Realism 2.3a

Ok...I just downloaded 2.3a...which I assume adds the hotfix, as the link for that has been taken down.

Is this mod playable as is, or should I wait for the patch? I would hate to start, and then find the game is simply unplayable. What is the current status of 2.3a?

Hi Guys,
As usually Great Job....:D
I'm relay impressed with the work you've done...:eek::eek::eek: It will take me some time to understand every change you've made and thats GOOD!!!! It gives me hours of totally new play, thats what I like:)
I just play few hours so now feedback about it now, I need to see more.

Unfortunately I get CTD to. I'm posting you my save, maybe it will help.

Wright now, starting from the beginning, need to learn everything about ancient and classic era...:mischief: need to kick some ass:p

Again GREAT JOB:)

Attachments

• moneo1.CivWarlordsSave
    287.4 KB · Views: 54
Ok...I just downloaded 2.3a...which I assume adds the hotfix, as the link for that has been taken down.

Is this mod playable as is, or should I wait for the patch? I would hate to start, and then find the game is simply unplayable. What is the current status of 2.3a?

You guessed right, it includes the hotfix.

Yes, you can start - you may run into CTD eventually (some luckier people never do, that's why it has managed to slip by us into the release), but we'll produce a fix soon, and it will likely be savegame compatible, so if it happens, you'll just have to wait a bit more.

Guys,

We know about the CTD. Even in our own tests, we met the problem while uploading the mod. :eek: :sad:
This bug is known. Mexico is working on it. :D
What is strange is that it doesn't occured everytime. That's why we didn't met what's wrong before you played.

Our apologies. That wasn't what we looked for. :(

All in all, have a global look at the mod. Test and play, even if it crashes. It's not as good as a real game with no CTD, but you could/would have a better understanding of what we had done.

Hian the Frog.

I call dibs on 21 May 0150 CEST.

I just got it downloaded and installed. I Don't have time to play.

Is there a way I can ensure every resource shows up in non-earth games?

Improving what is already an excellent piece of work can be the most difficult task. Besides many other things you run the risk of ruining what is already good. However you guys have successfully accomplished the task.. congratulations on such a suburb achievement.

I have only been playing for a couple of hours but was quite pleased with what I've been through so far. There is enough new stuff in there that makes it quite a new experience to play the mod. I am expecting to have a lot of fun exploring and adapting my strategy to the changes and of course I owe it to you so thanks a lot for you hard work and your continual dedication for this community.

I've got no issues so far but even if I would get this reported CTD it would be a small pump. I expect the fix to be out soon and till then I can start more games and explore more civs.

I haven't been around for the previous versions of this mod, but I got the 2.3 now and it's really awesome. From what I see from the comments here this apparently is the best mod ever. Thank you to all you guys who had spent many days in making this beautiful mod..

Guys,

As Walter and I already told you, we know what's wrong. Nevertheless, it's a major code. It can't be debugged by a fast work. We are confident in Mexico. He usually solves this kind of problem with haste and success.:scan:

I know it was a long wait for you, but do you know how long it was to add, change, implement, etc all that is in ? ;) It took several weeks of hard work, discusses, art creations, etc. For us, it's also a pain in the ass to have this (unwanted) bug.

The solution will come asap.

During that time, do your best to test, play, and comment.

Hian the Frog

I just got it downloaded and installed. I Don't have time to play.

Is there a way I can ensure every resource shows up in non-earth games?

All vanilla civ random map generation scripts will be compatible and place all resources (except I wouldn't go for duel maps - resources set to spawn in one instance for 3 players might not be placed); for custom scripts it's trial and error. One advice - PerfectWorld script was tested with TR and shows great compatibility.

All vanilla civ random map generation scripts will be compatible and place all resources (except I wouldn't go for duel maps - resources set to spawn in one instance for 3 players might not be placed); for custom scripts it's trial and error. One advice - PerfectWorld script was tested with TR and shows great compatibility.

Okay thank you for your hard work guys But i would still like to hold some one accountable and burn them at the stake :mad::mad: How about this Guy :ar15:"Khoukharev":backstab::suicide::evil: lets blame him I have to vent!!
This fu*cks up all my gaming plans!!
Well i will just waste some time and play BTS Rise Of Mankind Mod this goes against my religion to play any other MOD other than TR but what else do i got left!

Okay thank you for your hard work guys But i would still like to hold some one accountable and burn them at the stake :mad::mad: How about this Guy :ar15:"Khoukharev":backstab::suicide::evil: lets blame him I have to vent!!
This fu*cks up all my gaming plans!!
Well i will just waste some time and play BTS Rise Of Mankind Mod this goes against my religion but what else do i got left!
huh? what have I to do with your gaming plans?:confused:

He TEAM fantastic job on the new MOD. I haven't had an CTD yet. I'm playing as the Romans and have now entered the classical age. I really like the Battering RAM. I also saw that when i entered the classical age i got one unhappy face hahahah.

thanks for the great mod.

Hi TR team.

I know you guys are working on CTD problem. Maybe this will help you?

I get a CTD every single time (in 4 different games now) when a city completes my Civs 2nd Bronze smith. I can build one bronze smith and I am fine, but the moment a 2nd city completes a bronze smith then the game crashes.

If I change the build order for that city to something else other then a bronze smith then the game does not crash and keeps on going fine.

Is anyone else getting a crash when they build a 2nd bronze smith? Like I say, this is my 4th game now (I gave up on the other 3 with this bug) and it happens every single time.

Guys,

As Walter and I already told you, we know what's wrong. Nevertheless, it's a major code. It can't be debugged by a fast work. We are confident in Mexico. He usually solves this kind of problem with haste and success.:scan:

I know it was a long wait for you, but do you know how long it was to add, change, implement, etc all that is in ? ;) It took several weeks of hard work, discusses, art creations, etc. For us, it's also a pain in the ass to have this (unwanted) bug.

The solution will come asap.

During that time, do your best to test, play, and comment.

Hian the Frog

I really appreciate all the work the TR team has put in it, and i will post my findings here or in the mod's own site. Matter of fact i have a report to write for RoM 2.0 :)

Its really great. You really have to struggle to survive (monarch diff) those horrible barbs at first:eek: and then an idiot declaring war :lol:, no matter im a survivor!

Top Bottom