Moonsinger the new Civ3 Mod; Aeson the new HOF Admin

Chatroom thing... "/me is sleeping" becomes *Bootstoots is sleeping*

You really should check in there sometime ;)

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Chatroom thing... "/me is sleeping" becomes *Bootstoots is sleeping*

You really should check in there sometime ;)
I wasn't asking about the way you wrote it, I was hinting that the moderators do indeed moderate while drunk. (Well, not really.) :)

Of course, you probably already knew that, and are just using any chance you can get to lure me into the fiery depths of the chatroom. ;)

Why won't you go in there, BTW?

Also, forgot to congratulate Aeson on his appointment as HOF admin, so congrats Aeson :D

Why won't you go in there, BTW?
Mostly because it seems like more of a waste of time than forums, but I've never been in it, so I guess I might like it...

I'll probably try it out this weekend. :)

Congrats Moonsinger; I just noticed. Such a nice surprise. I knew about Aeson but congratulations nevertheless.

Congrats to Moonsinger!

I noticed a pattern though:

Shortly after CT was appointed a mod there, gonzo left; shortly after Padma was appointed a mod there, cunobelin of hippo was demodded...the number of mods in the Civ3 General Discussions forums has again reached the critical mass of three...who's going to be demodded this time?

Nah, they left... Moonsinger is taking the day shift. ;)

Great, Great condolences to you, Moonsinger and Aeson. I hope you recover ;)

Hey, if we put a score on how well a mod moderates, would moonsinger find a way to milk it?

Congrats to Moonsinger and Aeson.

I can't imagine better choices for CFC staff! Congratulations (or should that be condolences? ;) ) Moonsinger and Aeson!

That explains why the bars for the Civ3 forums seem to be a bit too big for the titles and descriptions, and congrats to Aeson and Moonsinger:cool: Happy modding:)

/me imagines what would happen if people drank and modded :crazyeye:

Padma is a fine example ;)

Congratulations to Moonsinger and Aeson :)

Originally posted by ainwood
Congratulations to you both. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you can whet your moderators whip, and clean up this thread. :)

(and before that gets people off-track again, I realise this is the demense of TF)....

And Lefty's ;)

Originally posted by NewDestroyer
lol this is gunna be a good suprise when se comes home from work :D
I'm pretty sure TF asks before making someone a mod.

I can only imagine coming home from school one day and thinking, "What the hell?! When did I become a mod?" :lol:

Top Bottom