• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

N3S I: Empires Ablaze

NK! Update! :cry:

Why is everyone so concerned? I just had a long trip, that's all, and I'm having trouble at home right now (please don't ask, I don't really want to discuss). I WILL update soon, but... give me a little time, please? I know I should have updated by now, but I really am having a lot of trouble.

It's nowhere near dead.

Im just not longer interested as playing as the kingdom of Jamal.So I'm goign to leave this NES for now.I may return at a later date.

Come on, folks. Let's give him a break. I'm usually among the first to declare something dead, but NK has made it very clear why he hasn't updated, and that's good enough for me. Let's just be patient; I have a feeling this NES will be worth the wait.

Grandmaster said:
Come on, folks. Let's give him a break. I'm usually among the first to declare something dead, but NK has made it very clear why he hasn't updated, and that's good enough for me. Let's just be patient; I have a feeling this NES will be worth the wait.

yah, just look at his updates and you will know why it is worht the wait.

It's just that... for most NESers since I (and those who joined around the same time as me, Israelite, tommy, etc.) joined, we have never seen a NK NES, brillitan though they are, last more than 3 updates.

But it's the summer. Time to relax. And NK will have less responsibilities, so he can update more. So all is well.

When a NK NES becomes longer than 3 updates, it stops being a game. It becomes an obsession. When an NK NES gets to 10 updates, it stops being an obsession, and becomes legend.

Contempt said:
When a NK NES becomes longer than 3 updates, it stops being a game. It becomes an obsession. When an NK NES gets to 10 updates, it stops being an obsession, and becomes legend.

Of course for some of us it gave us a dreading feeling of what would happen to our nations *shivers* But like in a good way. I NEVER WANT TO FIGHT STEPPE NOMADS AGAIN!

Orders Sent

And yet these absurdly late orders could change the thing I'm writing about at this very moment.

Extremely good timing, Swiss. Five minutes later and... well...

1...2...3...update! woohoo come on lucky sevens!

Top Bottom