NBA Playoff Thread...predictions and more

That was a great game to watch. After being dogged for his "clutch" ability, Jason Terry made some crazy big shots near the end of the game. Excellent all-around game for the Mavs...just enough defense, and the shots were finally falling.

Also, great clutch shooting in the 4th by Mr.James! I'm going to need to hear more about this Rashard Lewis scandal....

I fear Dallas may not shoot over 60% the next couple of games :scan: . Still they played good for that one :goodjob: .

I fear Dallas may not shoot over 60% the next couple of games :scan: . Still they played good for that one :goodjob: .

I don't think they will either, but they also underperformed relative to their shooting ability in games 1, 2 and 3. They're getting the same open looks all series, they just finally started hitting them.

also as far as the lebron vs jordan fiasco

Jordan is a much better defender than Lebron.

You cant argue with 6 rings. Lebron has time left in his career and can eventually be comparable to Jordan but atm no sane person can say that Lebron is better than Jordan..just look at the stats. Lebron is a slightly better passer and rebounder..but defensively he is no where near Jordans prowess...and Jordan was also better offensively (he does have the highest NBA PPG average all-time)

Lebron will need about 6 more NBA MVP and a few seasons with 35 PPG average to catch up. Oh...and some rings

Exactly my thoughts, thank you. This Lebron being better than Jordan crap is ridiculous...

I don't think they will either, but they also underperformed relative to their shooting ability in games 1, 2 and 3. They're getting the same open looks all series, they just finally started hitting them.
Yep, they finally got their shots to fall. They also stopped turning the ball over.
Tyson and Terry seem to have upped their game.

Tyson is the definition of beast.

I love how Terry is eating up LeBron after saying, "lets see him guard me for 7 games."

Adande had this weird article on ESPN about how it's surreal that Jason Terry is playing the part of an rip-your-heart-out competitor. He uses the word "warped" for him and I wouldn't disagree.

Dirk has called LeBron and Wade, "a little childish and ignorant." Miami is in for a big game from Dirk I think.

Awesome. Dirk may have had a crappy first half, but he got better when it mattered (Würzburg 4 lyfe!), and Terry was just impressive. Great three-point shooting let them spread the floor and they got some nice short-range shots in in the fourth. Cuban was classy as all hell. Congratulations, Dallas fans. :)

Miami got tight - stupid turnovers, Wade jacking up threes, and Bosh basically disappearing down the stretch. They'll be hungry for next year. Gonna be interesting to watch.

Congrats Mavs fans.

Also, what the hell was up with Miami's FT shooting?

Top Bottom