Neo Nes Mmvi : Grand Campaign

OOC: I agree with the perm. NPC thing, god forbid a player as a vassal! *looks at certain player who was Alaska in daft's nes*

From Portugal:
To China:

We ask that you sign a treaty in which you guarantee and recognise the Ownership of Macao for the next 25 Years by the Portuguese Crown. A short Colonial war to defend our holds is not out of the question if you dont sign this by New Years day.

To: Portugal

We frown upon what appears to be a severe act of portugese hostility towards china only seeking a peaceful Re-unification of its country, plus the selfish murdering of innocents to prove a point is unacceptable.

please tone down millitary actions agianst china

OOC: woot 300 posts

Captain2 said:
To: Portugal

We frown upon what appears to be a severe act of portugese hostility towards china only seeking a peaceful Re-unification of its country, plus the selfish murdering of innocents to prove a point is unacceptable.

please tone down millitary actions agianst china

To Spain:
From Portugal:
We will..... or would if you too gave up The philipines and your holds in south america. We are defending our interests, and perhaps you should also. For if war starts again you could Ensure Spanish holdings of a chinese port... Shanghai perhaps

To Portugal
From Spain

our holdings do not result in civilian deaths, thus our main concern

a spanish invasion of china would also be in poor taste

Portugal:
To Entete:
We Ask to Join your Defensive Allience:

To Spain:
From Portugal:
Our relations have taken a severe hit. We wont however invade china, just defend macao against a possible attack.

to: Portugal

we have no problem with your defense, as long as it isnt agressive towards an otherwise peaceful approach to territory

war is a nasty business

We thank the spanish for their supporting words, and is glad to announce that war has been averted between China and Portugal.

Treaty of Macao:

-Macao is returned to China in the new year of 1926, all portugese merchants and establishment may remain and continue to operate
-As a token of friendship, Hainan will be leased to the Portugese for a symbolic sum of 1 silver for 10 years. This will further increase the possibilities of trade between the 2 nations
-An infinite NAP will exist between China and Portugal, where Portugal is free to use any of China's port for resupply and station during times of peace

Portugal Signs Such Treat happily and sends an official apology over the death of the chinese. Proper punishment will be given

To Portugal
From Spain

we apologise for our hasty actions but stand by the result, would be a shame to cause a conflict thats unneeded and judging by your choice to avenge the fallen it would be unfair to treat you as a country that allows uncivilized practices , to show portugal our commitment to peace we offer a 5 turn NAP and open trade borders

To: UK, Italy
CC: Portugal

We would be inclined to admit Portugal into the Entente as per its request but await your opinions as well.

An update on the PPs..

Spoiler :
Code:
SUPER power 40+			

Nation		Economy  EC value  Total Economy
United Kingdom	-6	   54		48

Great Powers 25-39			

Germany		 1	   33		34
Russia		-2	   32		30
France		-4	   31		27
Spain		-1	   26		25

Powers 19-24			

China		-4	   25		21
USA		-6	   25		19
Japan		-3	   22		19

Major Nations 10-18			

UCC		4	   14		18
Mexico		-2	   19		17			
Portugal	-1	   17		16
Brazil		2	   13		15
Argentina	3	   11		14
Ottoman Empire	-3	   15		12
Austria		3	    9		12
Scandinavia	2	   10		12
Italy		-4	   15		11
Benelux		1	   10		11
Hungary		3	    8		11
Colombia	2	    9		11
Texas		2	    9		11

Minor Nations			

Greece		2	    7		9
Persia		1	    5		6
Ethiopia	1	    4		5

Summary:

-UCC grew the most with an increase of 5 PP, at the risk of exposing itself to its neighbours with no armies at all
-Spain's economy grew somehow, making them a great power
-UK still dominates the world
-Texas became a major nation

ThomAnder said:
An update on the PPs..
lurker's comment: Can you add a column with the change since last turn?

ThomAnder said:
-UCC grew the most with an increase of 5 PP, at the risk of exposing itself to its neighbours with no armies at all
We take our NAPs seriously and are not a risk to those around us.

just compare with my post on pg 2 -_-

@Birdjaguar: you're not a risk to your neighbours, but the same cannot be said of your neighbours to you ;)

From Italy
To Austria

We demand that the Italian lands held by the Austrian monarch be returned to us immeditiatly.

From Italy
To Europe

We ask for you to support our claims to Italian lands and put pressure on the Austrian monarch to return them to us.

Grumble... make me do it myself...

Spoiler Economy stats with changes :
Code:
SUPER power 40+			

Nation		Economy  EC value  Total Economy  Change
United Kingdom	-6	   54		48            -1   

Great Powers 25-39			

Germany		 1	   33		34            --         
Russia		-2	   32		30            --
France		-4	   31		27            -2
Spain		-1	   26		25            +1

Powers 19-24			

China		-4	   25		21            +1
USA		-6	   25		19            -2
Japan		-3	   22		19            --

Major Nations 10-18			

UCC		4	   14		18            +5
Mexico		-2	   19		17            +2	
Portugal	-1	   17		16            --
Brazil		2	   13		15            --
Argentina	3	   11		14            --
Ottoman Empire	-3	   15		12            -2
Austria		3	    9		12            --
Scandinavia	2	   10		12            --
Italy		-4	   15		11            -2
Benelux		1	   10		11            --
Hungary		3	    8		11            --
Colombia	2	    9		11            --
Texas		2	    9		11            +2

Minor Nations			

Greece		2	    7		9             --
Persia		1	    5		6             --
Ethiopia	1	    4		5             --

Birdjaguar said:
We take our NAPs seriously and are not a risk to those around us.

OOC: Alas, he knows of my reputation of keeping NAPs unless I consider the said nation a threat to civilization :( If I was less honorable and more devious, I would invade the UCC :cry:

alex994 said:
OOC: Alas, he knows of my reputation of keeping NAPs unless I consider the said nation a threat to civilization :(
lurker's comment: Don't trust them regardless? :p

Top Bottom