NESCraft

@Arrow Gamer: If your down with it partner, you could act as bate for the fox/dog thing, to distract it, while I sneak behind the dirt towers as per my orders.

Sure. I'm immortal anyway, so if worse comes to arise you can just eat me. I like being a bunny, though.

Orders: Distract the dog thing, and try to aid J.K. in his huntingz.

Orders:

1AP: Hunt/Forage with Vertinari for food
1AP: Sleep, offer to share blanket with Vertinari

@Daftpanzer:
Sorry, I think you missed this.

Can I get Warrior instead of Charm, then? Kinda opposites, but I feel like it would be a nice boost to survival.

So I should have the warrior and spiritual traits, not charm and spiritual.

Actions:
1 AP: Slowly move over to stalk the Gazelle southwest of me. When I get in range, spear him with the stick. If he runs, persist.
1 AP: If I succeed the first time, go back to my tree and make a basic fire. Cook the food and feast. If he gets to far away, try fishing again. If necessary, I'm willing to use this AP to persist hunt the Gazelle, even if it takes me to another region.
1 AP: Curl up by the tree (and hopefully the fire) for a rest.

Hey, you and Nintz both have stone-tipped spears already - apologies for any confusion. I'll take your orders as attempting to hunt sheep all day, skin, cook & eat (assisted by Nintz), resting for 1AP only if successful earlier.

Yeah, that's fine.

I can't make orders in!

tuxedohamm may fill in if you have to update before tomorrow afternoon :(

I'll just have you gather food for your ladyfriend :)

I've started updating but may be a day or two before its posted.

- Explore a little while. If the lightning caused any fires, I guess take a branch of that, with the intent of building my own little campfire.

- If I encounter others, dress in full regalia, killing some small mammal in order to paint self with blood. Actually, just do this anyway cause yeah.

- Gather fruits/nuts/roots/berries.

Ok, in case you haven't made it to me yet:

- Spend 2 AP finding enough food to sustain both me and my beautiful tuxedohamm. (Mostly tux.) Give it to her while singing to her belly.

- Spend 1 AP resting.

My Name is Daft,

I had to use Immaculate's account because my fingers are all sticky and he has to type for me.

This is what i say,

"Update is on the way. I promise it will be here shortly. Anticipate it!"

Now this is immaculate again,

Thats great news Daft. I can hardly wait. Thanks for making a irrefutable promise!

Yeah... I assure you this has been due to RL stuff, as opposed to spiteful laziness. I did really want to get faster updates going. Watch this space!

I am sorry guys. I have been in a depression recently and not feeling creative. I've also decided to shake up my lifestyle and no more staying up until ridiculous hours, when I would usually churn out an update.

Nonetheless, I've been meaning to find time and update every day, pretty much. I think I need to make a public pledge: I *will* update by tomorrow evening... Now I can guilt trip myself into updating!

Sorry to hear that Daft. I hope things look up for you soon.

Don't try to force yourself into doing things. It rarely works, especially if you're caught in one of those "Damn, I should update sometime. Why didn't I work on this earlier?" feedback loops.
That said, best of luck!

I can only echo the above sentiments... Particularly qoou! Forcing yourself in the sense of setting aside the time and saying I should try to do this is good but forcing out writing rather than letting it flow is never good, unless it's time pressured and cannot possibly wait. I can also sympathise with tending to stay up late, not so much from insomnia,but an unusual strong ability to ignore tiredness and a desire to do things uninterpreted by other people or commitments. Things such as essays or, when I'm less busy, NESing stuff.

Stand strong! :salute:

Top Bottom