Never before seen natural wonders II - elimination thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Falls - 43
Nyiragongo - (8-3)=5 I prefer other volcanoes to this one.
Wulingyuan - (37+1)=38 By "rock" natural wonders, you mean mountains. :p Wulingyuan is not a mountain.

Angel Falls - 43 + 1 = 44 It seems that Venezuela will win another round of natural wonders. If Venezuela is included as a civ someday will it have bonus for natural wonders? :p
Nyiragongo - 5 My volcano :cry:
Wulingyuan - 38 - 3 = 35 Very beautiful. But a waterfall is more needed at the moment.

Angel Falls - 44+1=45 - Probably the most needed.
Nyiragongo - 5
Wulingyuan - 35-3=32 - This game should be won by Angel Falls. Second place is good for it.

Angel Falls - 45
Nyiragongo - (5-3)=2 I much rather have other volcanoes than this. Biggest lava lake isn't enough to convince me of its worth.
Wulingyuan - (32+1)=33 Angel Falls doesn't need my vote, so I will continue to vote for this. :p

Angel Falls - 45
Nyiragongo - 2 - 3 = ELIMINATED This would have been more impressive if there were a chance to reduce a city's population from eruptions
Wulingyuan - 33 + 1 = 34 Make things more interesting

Angel Falls - 45+1=46 - We need a waterfall wonder.
Wulingyuan - 34-3=31 - We need a waterfall wonder.

Angel Falls - (46+1)=47 We need a waterfall NW, and this is a good start.
Wulingyuan - (31-3)=28 Since the similar looking Ha Long Bay will be added, I'm fine with this getting 2nd place.

Angel Falls - (46+1)=47 - One of the best waterfall wonders, since it doesn't need the entire map to be remodeled.
Wulingyuan - 28-3=25 - A great addition, but it would be a little bit similar to Vịnh Hạ Long.

Angel Falls - (47+1)=48 A decent choice for a waterfall wonder. Doesn't need rivers to be changed.
Wulingyuan - (25-3)=22 I can wait for this wonder.

I should be off soon to start new games as Khmer and Indonesia. :p

Angel Falls - 48+1=49 - We need a waterfall.
Wulingyuan - 22-3=19 - This can wait.

Angel Falls - (49+1)=50 Fifty points for Venezuelan Waterfall! :woohoo:
Wulingyuan - (19-3)=16 Six more downvotes until the end....

Angel Falls - 50+1=51 - Fifty one now!
Wulingyuan - 16-3=13 - Five more...

I wonder if there will be a new wave of elimination threads after the expansion pack will come.

Angel Falls - 50+1=51 - Fifty one now!
Wulingyuan - 16-3=13 - Five more...

I wonder if there will be a new wave of elimination threads after the expansion pack will come.

Who knows? I think people are sick of participating in elimination threads. This thread wasn't as popular as the others. Few Civfanatics care about which natural wonders should be in the game.

Angel Falls - (51+1)=52 - We needs a waterfall wonder!
Wulingyuan - (13-3)=10 - Too similar to Ha Long Bay

Who knows? I think people are sick of participating in elimination threads. This thread wasn't as popular as the others. Few Civfanatics care about which natural wonders should be in the game.
Or maybe is it because all threads are in the "ideas & suggestions" page, and none is in the "general discussions" Civ VI page. However, I remember that in some ETs, there were about 20 posts per day. The wonder thread, for example.
Very well, the time will show if the interest in the elimination threads will grow after the expansion. There will be many themes that couldn't be included in the first theme ET, and many Civs that couldn't be in the first power ranking ET.

Angel Falls - 52 + 1 = 53
Wulingyuan - 10 - 3 = 7

A waterfall is much needed at the moment, even the Wulingyuan is a beautiful landscape.

I think people are tired of elimination games. The world wonder forum reached a record of few participants. This is a pity, I would like to have a duel between the winners of the world wonders and natural wonders.

Or maybe is it because all threads are in the "ideas & suggestions" page, and none is in the "general discussions" Civ VI page. However, I remember that in some ETs, there were about 20 posts per day. The wonder thread, for example.
Very well, the time will show if the interest in the elimination threads will grow after the expansion. There will be many themes that couldn't be included in the first theme ET, and many Civs that couldn't be in the first power ranking ET.
I suggested to @Guandao about creating an elimination thread in the general discussions forum about trade delegation gifts.

I suggested to @Guandao about creating an elimination thread in the general discussions forum about trade delegation gifts.
Something tells me that Jayavarman's fried spiders or Amanitore's fresh camel liver won't end in top places :D

I think people are tired of elimination games. The world wonder forum reached a record of few participants. This is a pity, I would like to have a duel between the winners of the world wonders and natural wonders.
Yeah, maybe it's time to rest with them for some time, like until expansion...

Last edited:
Angel Falls - 53+1=54 - A great waterfall NW.
Wulingyuan - 7-3=4 - Beautiful, but less needed than a waterfall.

Angel Falls - (54+1)=55 Hugo Chavez's waterfall can take the gold. :p
Wulingyuan - (4-3)=1 One more downvote and this battle will be finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom