New CIV: Denmark: Updated, March 02

"ctrl-b" only brings up the option to "organize favorites"

i,m running xp pro so i,m not sure if it is different on older os,s

would it be possible for you to mail it to me?

fimp

i recieved the mod, thanx. but i noticed that there was no DK_all.pcx, nor a folder for the advisor.

was this intentional? (sp)

Sheeeet! How could i forget those? :cry:
Well, ill have to reinstall Civ3 and everything before i can fix it, so it cant be fixed right now, unless you can give me the path in the Civilization III folder for them to go?

Ok,maybe this has been asked b4 but I'm a lazy guy...therefore I don't wanna scroll down reading all the pages.

How did you do the leader portrait?
Can you do the citizens'heads?

Originally posted by Damien
Ok,maybe this has been asked b4 but I'm a lazy guy...therefore I don't wanna scroll down reading all the pages.

How did you do the leader portrait?
Can you do the citizens'heads?

*sigh* :)

You make a .pcx file in the same size as all other leaderheads, and then you make that file into some other files which are needed, and a .flc file with 121 frames. Therefter you look in some of the txt files in your Civ3 folder, and changes what is neccesary.:crazyeye:

THIS post is dedicated to: Cecasander

(DENMARK HAVE NEVER OWNED THE BALTIC COUNTRIES) IT WHAS SWEDEN THAT DID THAT!!!!!

You have no fukking idea what your talking about!!!
Sweden whas one of europe's superpowers owning allmoast the whole north europe!!!!!
AND sweden even took parts in the nederlands!!!

And when you say it is only cold and people sit in there timber houses all day! it only shows you have never been here!!!
Stockhom The capital of sweden and the largest city in scandinavia has a pop of about 2 miljon people. witch is mutch bigger then the nederlands have!!!! and stockholm is scandinavias most beutiful City
In the summer it is about 23-28+ degres and in the winter -18
and besides no one cares about the nederlands or belgum
And if you can name eny big: Company like Ericsson, Volvo, Nokia
that comes from belgum or the nederlands LET ME KNOW!!

I think you shud do some serious reading in europes history
before you open your mouth!!!

Originally posted by fimp
Will you still be playing with the DanishCiv after the the Vikings will be available with the XP?

of course i,ll be using the Dane civ, fimp :)
But i,ve made a two slight modifications to it, the "Precisioner" now uses Smoking mirror,s "Iron Frigate," as well as a "Boer" rifleman (replaces the normal rifleman, obviously) made by Wheel Gator.
though the Zulu civ gets this unit as well.

Scandinavia is a peninsula. That peninsula consists of Norway and Sweden EXCLUSIVELY. Denmark and Finland are thrown in for good measure and together these countries make up what's generally known as the political area 'Scandinavia'. Geographically, it's only Norway and Sweden.

Top Bottom