New CIV: Denmark: Updated, March 02

Is there a way to use your civ without haveing to use the installer?

I,ve made to many additions to the civlopedia, and don,t want to overwrite any thing.

I know i could revert back to the original, but.... the last time i used it, it overwrote a few of my \art\units folders. And i don,t want to back the folder up, because it,s about 380 mb. with all my additions.

Would it be possible to post a version that deosn,t need the installer?

Originally posted by stainz
Is there a way to use your civ without haveing to use the installer?

I,ve made to many additions to the civlopedia, and don,t want to overwrite any thing.

I know i could revert back to the original, but.... the last time i used it, it overwrote a few of my \art\units folders. And i don,t want to back the folder up, because it,s about 380 mb. with all my additions.

Would it be possible to post a version that deosn,t need the installer?

I already posted a zip-file?!

I guess i should read the whole post before i make posts.

I,m just wondering, i was looking at your leadergeneric.text.

I made a Canadian civ. Do i need to alter mine as well?

I guess i should read the whole post before i make posts.

I,m just wondering, i was looking at your leadergeneric.text.

I made a Canadian civ. Do i need to alter mine as well?

No, it was just for fun.

If the a civ runs out of leader names, the game will use the names in this one, i added myself, just for fun... :)

So that,s what that is for, I,ve always wondered about that. Thanx a lot.

So far, i,ve added 12 new civs to the game. But i still have problems with the F4 key. It,s really buggy.

So that,s what that is for, I,ve always wondered about that. Thanx a lot.

So far, i,ve added 12 new civs to the game. But i still have problems with the F4 key. It,s really buggy.

What do you think of mine, then?

Very nice work. But........................
there are a few colors in the heads that are transparent in the game.

I might fix it, but probably not (-:

Your Dane civ is # 6 to be added to my remod. Just a few select parts thought.
If that,s cool with you?

If that,s cool with you?

Thx!

Thep pixel problem: Yeah, i know. But i dont know how to fix it, do you?

If that,s cool with you?

Remod? What is that?

A remod is, the makeing and or fixing of various mods of the fanatic,s site. With credits due of course (-:

I,ve already done the DK_all. I haven,t tried it yet though. But here it is if you want it.

A remod is, the makeing and or fixing of various mods of the fanatic,s site. With credits due of course (-:

I,ve already done the DK_all. I haven,t tried it yet though. But here it is if you want it.

Nice, but its unusable.

This file is the reason to the crash at the F4 screen, cause by some reason its hardcoded in to the game where the file is.

So that,s the nasty pcx that causes the F4 to crash?

Well, let,s see what we can do about that.

Probably nothing (-:

Is there anything wrong with the other leader pcx files or is it just this one.

I,m on a mission now (-: This will be fixed.

So that,s the nasty pcx that causes the F4 to crash?

Well, let,s see what we can do about that.

Probably nothing (-:

Is there anything wrong with the other leader pcx files or is it just this one.

I,m on a mission now (-: This will be fixed.

If you can fix this... you deserve to develop Civ4! ;)

It,s not bad people and very easy to install, either manually or with teh installer.

This is one of the best "new civs" out there, and the reason for that is, it was almost 99% done when i got it. And i didn,t have to take any other civs out of the game.

I,ve d\l a few other civs and all they do is replace existing civs, with no gfx, text, UUs, (man, do i have some nasty heartburn)-: )which i think is no good.

Maybe they,re waiting for F4 to be fixed¿

Or maybr people just don,t like Danes (-;

But if you are into modding, this is a must get addition

:confused:

I am currently working on a mod for myself (and maybe others) where I am adding (not replacing :D ) 8 different civilizations to add some variety into the mix. I want to add in the Danish civ using the work you have already done. From the screen shots I saw in the other thread, you have done a great job :cool:. Is it possible to install the mod even when you have changed you civilopedia.txt file.

I have changed my civilopedia.txt file and I get an install error that says the version of that file is not recognized and it won't let me install.

Ideas??

Originally posted by NightStorm
:confused:

I am currently working on a mod for myself (and maybe others) where I am adding (not replacing :D ) 8 different civilizations to add some variety into the mix. I want to add in the Danish civ using the work you have already done. From the screen shots I saw in the other thread, you have done a great job :cool:. Is it possible to install the mod even when you have changed you civilopedia.txt file.

I have changed my civilopedia.txt file and I get an install error that says the version of that file is not recognized and it won't let me install.

Ideas??

First: Its impossible to ADD 8 new civs. The max number of civs in the game is 21.

And no, i wont let you use my mod in your mod-thing. Sorry.

If you have trouble installing the DanishCiv, use the zip file.

Top Bottom