New Official Version - December 1st (12-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In industrial RN with my game. It feels like I am getting bribed for wars every 3 turns by multiple AIs.

They keep proposing defensive pacts on the condition that I declare war with another civ. I have probably gotten 30+ bribed war proposals

Getting close to finish a game as Spain (mentioned briefly in this thread), pangea epic emperor.
I went pyramids (unusual for me but makes sense with spain), took took open sky as belief, maybe should have gone expanse but open sky is always very very good in wide games.
Went hero worship, cathedral, mosque, mendiancy, crusader spirit.

Had a close neighbour Ethiopia with a flat land capital, he went early and easy.
Morocco was hammered from several sides and I grabbed most of him, tricky terrain made it somewhat difficult.
America was a pushover.
China was a bit of a grind but conquistadors were great at that stage.
Tech and wonder leader Polynesia was a REAL grind, he also "stole" Himeji Castle from me and I had no choice but to stall out the war all the way to field guns meanwhile had a somewhat large fleet (faith purchased) circumvent from the other side of the world.
I eventually managed to take him out but I had to be very very careful.

Went authority, fealty, imperialism.

Now its just Japan and Iroqois left.
I have been at war with Japan at a time but after that peaceout he's left me alone.
Japan looks like he's preparing for war but never attacked, is that a bug or is he afraid of my military?
Iroqois have been awfully peaceful, a bit strange considering he took authority.

Still Zero crash (except when exit to windows then it crashes everytime).
The free inquisitor is nice.
Spain is still a very good civ despite toned down.

Will we have to wait for a full release to enjoy this wonder? :)

\Skodkim

Chances are they will need some beta testing; it's a lot of changes, plus I want to add some performance improvements to reduce turn time.

So I finally finished exploring my current game's map and found this:
Spoiler Image :
index.jpg

Not that this isn't hilarious, but I feel like the AI should be smart enough to know to make peace with a city state when they're in danger of losing their capital to it, at the very least. (They were never at war with another AI allied to Yerevan or something, so Dido must have spontaneously tried to take over the city state and failed rather spectacularly. She could've made peace at any time.)
Also on the same map, Indonesia declared war on Mombasa and lost a city to it as well.

Spoiler Image :

Not that this isn't hilarious, but I feel like the AI should be smart enough to know to make peace with a city state when they're in danger of losing their capital to it, at the very least. (They were never at war with another AI allied to Yerevan or something, so Dido must have spontaneously tried to take over the city state and failed rather spectacularly. She could've made peace at any time.)
Also on the same map, Indonesia declared war on Mombasa and lost a city to it as well.
Hey! AI military has improved so much that even city states can be threat now. Good to know. :)

Spoiler Image :

Thats interesting, in my two games the AI have been steamrolling CS, sort of good because it balances the very strong statecraft a bit.

Chose Nationalization and my franchises were removed from vassal's cities. Intended?

Hey! AI military has improved so much that even city states can be threat now. Good to know. :)

I had a huge science lead (Brazilian Bandeirantes are broken if you get them early from ruins, yo. Not that I'm complaining, lol) and Carthage was behind because they were stuck in that small area early-game. I imagine Dido got her ass handed to her because the city state had more modern units.

Spoiler Image :

:lol:

I've been meaning to revise GetBestApproachTowardsMinorCiv...another item on the todo list.

Hewwo,
Umm, I might be in trouble here.. help!
I played this particular game in one sitting, with no crashes at all. Autosave can still be accessed and not corrupted. (coz I don't save games myself uwu)
Game setup: Chieftain difficulty (not bad actually, ai's not bad at all), 6 Players, Small Continent Map, Standard time (played one more turn up to 521 turns), All victory condition, Events on.

Mods I've used
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-38-53.png

Problem: Mutiple Great General and Great Admiral Spawn Each turn in randomly owned cities.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-39-37.png

Problem: Absurd Numbers (I was able to max out every policy each turn)
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-40-5.png

Problem: +- Production, It stalls production but not all cities are affected.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-40-38.png

Problem: -69k stuff, same as above. Production is minus.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-44-7.png

Overall View of things.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-12_13-49-55.png
upload_2020-12-12_13-50-35.png
upload_2020-12-12_13-51-32.png

Religion Stuff
Spoiler :

upload_2020-12-12_13-54-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-12_13-49-39.png
    upload_2020-12-12_13-49-39.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Game's known to break past turn 500. No one has any idea how to fix it yet.

Game's known to break past turn 500. No one has any idea how to fix it yet.
I might have missed the thread about the turns issue.. Thank you for the info @azum4roll ! Appreciate it ʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ. I'm testing out SP to play MP with family later. (Probably gonna turn on quick turns for that)

Hi, how do I turn bribed wars off?

I would like to give it a try as I kept getting bribed was into in a game :(

MODS > (1) Community Patch > Core Files > Core Changes > DiploAIOptions.sql

Find the right setting, change it and save the file. Savegame compatible.

Is there a chance of adding a summary of your own civ to the Global Politics view of the Diplomacy Overview screen?

Is there a chance of adding a summary of your own civ to the Global Politics view of the Diplomacy Overview screen?

Interesting idea! I could do that, but not right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom