Next patch anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Aspyr QA builds usually update in another 1.5 to 2 hours. The 2K QA builds usually update about 6 hours from now. The patches and DLC have come out about 11 hours from now.

The day is young, my friend.
Well they are NOT going to release a QA build the same day as they release the patch unless they just want to release bugs IMO. Id say you need atleast 24 hours to test a QA build. Thats minimum and depends on a few factors.

Well they are NOT going to release a QA build the same day as they release the patch unless they just want to release bugs IMO. Id say you need atleast 24 hours to test a QA build. Thats minimum and depends on a few factors.

I agree. If we see a QA build this afternoon, we will no that no patch is coming today.

Yes there are left right arrows in the lower right box area when you select a city that lets you scroll. It's pretty tiny and hidden but it's there..
No, no, no. Do not use those fancy arrow keys in the city-name box:
DO use the '[' and ']' keys, which do the same and are much more convenient to use (for me).

shouldnt the linux build be the same and the supposed patch that is coming hopefully today for pc?

shouldnt the linux build be the same and the supposed patch that is coming hopefully today for pc?
The Linux build should be in lie with the current PC and Mac builds. If and when there is a patch, it will be for all three versions. They've been testing PC, Mac, and Linux QA builds.

It is possible that the patch will come out later today, but not with the DLC. I still suspect they will come out together in a few weeks. I do have hopes of seeing the Achievements appear on Steam today.

The Linux build should be in lie with the current PC and Mac builds. If and when there is a patch, it will be for all three versions. They've been testing PC, Mac, and Linux QA builds.

It is possible that the patch will come out later today, but not with the DLC. I still suspect they will come out together in a few weeks. I do have hopes of seeing the Achievements appear on Steam today.
i doubt it would be a few weeks. it seems to me that would be a lot of QA builds and testing...

i doubt it would be a few weeks. it seems to me that would be a lot of QA builds and testing...
If I recall correctly, the QA builds updated daily for 2 weeks before Poland and Vikings, and we still need to see those achievements. Last time they were up 19 days in advance. I doubt they will be that far ahead this time, but they've always come out in advance.

My prognostication is: Achievements: today or tomorrow
DLC, patch: low chance late next week, high chance Feb. 21-23

Thanks for your diligence, Eagle Pursuit.

Man, wouldn't it be rad if there was some kind of Firaxis developer posting stuff like, "We're looking into problems with the AI, particularly focusing on ranged units" every so often, instead of the wall of silence we've had so far?

Got a message from Steam that Civ6 is now available on Linux but can't find the article yet.

DLC, patch: low chance late next week, high chance Feb. 21-23
If patch doesn't/didn't come out today, februrary 21st +/- seems like a good guess. While three is a bit few to make a general pattern from (and january was an exception), the other releases have been around that time of month, so it would be in line with that.

The 2K QA build B was just updated, so looks like no patch today.

Still nothing on the achievements.

Got a message from Steam that Civ6 is now available on Linux but can't find the article yet.

Yep, it unlocked in Steam on Linux. I'm downloading it right now, trying it out in the evening. There was a Tweet from Firaxis about it, though.

upload_2017-2-11_7-31-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom