NFL 2006 Playoffs prediction league

'Da Bears' defense will dominate. I go with Chicago.

Plus, they're more motivated since everyone is against them. People were saying that they had no defense.. and look what happened.. they dominated the oh-so-wonderful Saints Offense. They'll do the same to the Colts.

they dominated the oh-so-wonderful Saints Offense.

the Saint had an "Oh-so-wonderful" Offense?...then why didnt they bring it to the play-off game?...

semi-OT...did anyone see the Colbert Report where he claimed that the Bears beating the Saints was proof that God is dead?...funny stuff...

Indy, Indy, Indy

Might as well keep my losing streak intact. Chicago.

'Da Bears' defense will dominate. I go with Chicago.

Plus, they're more motivated since everyone is against them. People were saying that they had no defense.. and look what happened.. they dominated the oh-so-wonderful Saints Offense. They'll do the same to the Colts.

Beating the Saints offense in Chicago in cold weather is somewhat different from beating the Colts offense in Miami... ;)

Indianapolis

I could see it going either way. Indy are 7 or 7.5 pt favorites but the spread is biased in their favor given how popular they are, and because everyone knows the AFC is the superior Conference. If we were betting the spread, I'd take Chicago.

I think a win for Indianapolis would be better for the NFL. Although the Colts have won two Super Bowls they were based in Baltimore at the time -- the city of Indianapolis has never gotten to enjoy a Super Bowl win. Chicago has, back in 1985. Also the Colts haven't won in over 30 years while the Bears are just past the twenty year mark.

However I am rooting for Chicago -- it's the city I was born in, and my Dad is definitely supporting the Bears. I have to back them. Put me down for Chicago.

Colts have only won one Super Bowl, SB V, which was probably the sloppiest
SB in history.

They lost their other appearance, had something to do some some joker named
Namath...

IM going for the Colts for the simple reason that the Bears dumped my team the Seahawks out of the playoffs.

I'm picking the Bears, cuz I think they'll pull it off. But I'll be rooting for the Colts.

That's interesting, usually I root for the team I pick for, with the exception of extreme underdogs like Boise State earlier this month :mischief: . Since this is a predictions thread- do you guys pick with your brain or your heart?

I'm going with the Colts, unless SBI changes his pick :mischief: .

That's interesting, usually I root for the team I pick for, with the exception of extreme underdogs like Boise State earlier this month :mischief: . Since this is a predictions thread- do you guys pick with your brain or your heart?

I try to vote with my brain. Doesn't always work out that way, tho. I am rather partial to the Chiefs, and think I picked them all 16 weeks. And only the Raiders and the Donks a couple times each.

What would have probably been the best solution would have been if you and me and both PMed our picks to Darkness so we don't know who the other person picked. That's what we did in last year's NHL playoffs pool and it worked quite well.

Top Bottom