Nineteen Twenty-Four

Do not post spam images.

First warning.

Sorry. Shall not repeat this.

Map updated with new players and NPCs.

Spoiler :

Oooh look at all those NPCs in South America right next to my borders. The continent will be mine We will live in peace with our neighbors.

Irish Republican Army
Spoiler :

Government : Rebel Faction
"Proposed" Capital : Dublin
Objective : Ireland be free from all British influence. Ireland will be able to rule itself, without any foreign influence.

The Baltic Union
Rebel group in Poland.
Proposed capital: Riga
Objective: Free the Baltics from Polish oppresion.

Proposal to The Baltic Union : Let us fight for freeing our motherland from the hands of the oppressive regimes. We will lend you a hand, if we can..

Quick update.

I'm still working on the front page to add the new NPCs. I didn't do much work yesterday since I had a final essay to work on. To expedite the whole affair, each of the new NPCs only have one faction each for now, but it is still taking time.

I can probably do some too if you want

you know, im pretty free as my college classes are over, so yeah send me that PM as well, also here is my finished sign up.

OOC: Because having 120 territories, 1 rebel group and bordering 4 enemy regimes is too hard even for me, and because I do not want a first turn civil war, after consulting with Sone, I rejoin as the Danube Republic (Austria).

IC:

Danube Reich​

Capital: Vienna
Government: One Party Fascist State
Fuhrer: Adolf Habicht

Factories: Factories: 14 Public, 6 Private
Tax Rate: 50%
General Tariff: 4 IP

History:

In 1914, the Great War started. At first, it seemed that the Central Powers were winning. Austria-Hungary took over much of Serbia with German help and was able to conduct successful offensives against the Russians. But in 1918, the tide of the war had turned and the Austrian-Hungarian Empire collapsed. The Slavs of the Empire betrayed their Austrian masters and created their own states. Austria and Hungary agreed to create the "Danube Federation", a Confederate Republic. In the first elections of Danube, the "Democratic Party" won by 70%.

In 1919, Hungarian nationalists declared Hungary's independence and civil war broke out. However, much of the Hungarian upper and middle classes, as well as a large part of the lower class, did not support the movement and the civil war ended after only three months of fighting. Using this event, the Vienna "Democratic Party" Government changed the constitution and made Danube a unitary state.

In 1920, economic crisis broke out and the population started to lose faith to the Republic. The "Christian Social Party" (CSP), a radical anti-foreigner catholic party led by Adolf Habicht accused the Jews of being the ones who manufactured the crisis and also accused the Slavs of betraying the Empire and helping the Serbians during the Great War. The party gained much popularity. The Catholic Church, hoping to regain the privileges it had lost by the republican constitution, supported the party.

In 1921 elections, the CSP won 30% of the votes and the Democrats 40%. The CSP had also organized paramilitary groups manned by far right Austrians and Hungarians and by hardline Catholics. Those groups murdered hundreds of communists and democrats and spread fear to all opposition. At the same time, Adolf Habicht and the CSP PM's refused to go to the Parliament, not allowing the government to run. With careful propaganda, Adolf Habicht made the citizens of Danube to believe that the political crisis was the Democrat's fault and accused them of surrendering historical Austrian-Hungarian lands to the Slavs.

In 1922, emergency elections were held and the CSP won by 68%. Three weeks after the elections, the Danube Parliament was burned to the ground. A Democrat politician was accused of setting the fire and so the CSP outlawed the Democratic and the Communist Parties. A few months later, the constitution changed so the CSP would become the only legal party. Adolf Habicht took the title of Fuhrer, a position which replaced the Prime Minister's and President's offices. By 1924, Adolf Habicht has managed to recover the Danube economy and establish firm control all over Danube. He has also revoked the citizenship of Jews and Slavs and his paramilitary organizations have destroyed almost all Jewish and Slavic shops and businesses and have taken part in huge pogroms, in which thousands of Jews and Slavs have been killed.

Parties:

Christian Social Party: The only legal party, it is led by Fuhrer Adolf Habicht. It is hardline Catholic, anti-foreign and believes in the superiority of the Aryan race and blames the Jews and Slavs for everything. It has a paramilitary branch which makes sure that Danube is firmly under it's control.

Democratic Party: Former ruling party, it is now outlawed. It has lost much of it's support and is discredited.

Communist Party: It is outlawed and weak. Because of the economic recovery under the CSP, it has lost much of it's support but in the future, it could pose a threat.

OOC: Because having 120 territories, 1 rebel group and bordering 4 enemy regimes is too hard even for me, and because I do not want a first turn civil war, after consulting with Sone, I rejoin as the Danube Republic (Austria).

Danggit christos you foiled my plans! :cry::cry::cry:

Rejoining as a rebel group in British Union

Top Bottom