Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

I now it is completely off to the topic, but you know I said I'm working on a Napoleon Total War mod, so i need volunteers. I need 1) testers (high priority, because alpha will soon available) 2) modders (I don't mean under this such huuge works like new graphics, I only meant a bit help about buttons, and other things that time-eating) 3) python coder (ultra high priority: I tried to make a single popup (again) triggered after 2 turns, but nothing happened, so people who can understand python OR can tell me the basics about this turn-based popup scripting would be reeeeeeally appreciated)

EDIT: And if someone knows a good Tech Tree editor for Beyond the Sword please share with me! I want redone the tech tree, but it is sooo big. I already have a tech tree concept btw.

EDIT2: Here is the tech tree concept:

Oh, thank you. :)

You're welcome. Now about this mod... is it a TW mod or some kind of Civ port of a TW mod? If it's for Civ, I'd like to volunteer to help out. I've always wanted to do a Napoleon mod/scenario anyway. It may sound strange, but I love doing buttons! I can also do XML and strategies/pedias, stuff like that. I think I'm pretty good at pedias since I take the time to edit the Wikipedia entries (some of them really need it!). I can also do the tech tree for you if you need it.

You are EXACTLY the man I've been looking for! :thumbsup:

Thank you for volunteering. I will send you the pictures about you can make the buttons. The tech tree... well, I think I can do it, but help is appreciated. The pedia.... yes, the pedia is where I need help. If you can really help as you said, this mod will be wonderful! :D I already did a looot of things. :crazyeye: (I already modded the dll a bit: to not to have 18 but 30 as max number of civs, I created the flags, the civs, the leaders, the units, 5 new building graphics, new main menu, new HUD, now working on python scripts, and already changed music (in main menu) and I did a lot of minor changes)

You are EXACTLY the man I've been looking for! :thumbsup:

Thank you for volunteering. I will send you the pictures about you can make the buttons. The tech tree... well, I think I can do it, but help is appreciated. The pedia.... yes, the pedia is where I need help. If you can really help as you said, this mod will be wonderful! :D I already did a looot of things. :crazyeye: (I already modded the dll a bit: to not to have 18 but 30 as max number of civs, I created the flags, the civs, the leaders, the units, 5 new building graphics, new main menu, new HUD, now working on python scripts, and already changed music (in main menu) and I did a lot of minor changes)

Glad to enlist in your army! Sounds like you've conquered a lot of territory already. :D If you have pics to send me, great, and if not I can still make it happen, just let me know what you need. Is there a copy of the mod at its current state I can download somewhere? Is there a separate thread for it?

Hey there, just wondering what dds file is the button for Benny, I got the LH itself to work but can't seem to find the button file. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I didn't see the last post date until now but I still hope somebody can help.

Do you have gimp installed? Do you have the .dds plugin? In that case, then take a screenshot of the leader in game and paste it into the program. Then press the 'rectangle select' tool and check the 1x1 fixed aspect ratio. Then select (using this tool) a square of the LH in game and copy. Then you open up the .xcf file included in the zip (see below) and paste it as a new layer. Resize this layer to 57x57, move it below the button border layer, cut out the parts that you see outside of the border on (while still on the the lh-layer... you don't wan't to mess up the borders) (the corners), and then flatten image and save as .dds (compression: BC2/DXT3).

Hope this can help you ;)

I thought of it mainly for that other guy Radio Noer. After all, I know you must have either Gimp or Photoshop installed when you're an LH maker ;)

Do you have gimp installed? Do you have the .dds plugin?

No, where whould I get these and are they free, I also assume they are safe or nobody would use them.

Top Bottom