• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Did someone say low hanging fruit?

Does the one designated Spaceman98 mean this unit, or the one designated Jarrema? If the latter, this unit is in agreement, as this one only finished power-cycle this morning. The vote of Jarrema is therefore both easy and a little lazy, both human characteristics, and is calculated by this unit as a "Wolf-like" I-don't-know-who-to-vote vote.

OOC: Guys, this weekend was an order of magnitude more chaotic than I expected it to be, so I ended up recuperating yesterday. I had a two-hour drive to visit friends, spent the night there, and then came back home early so we could help my sister move. During which, I tried to dislocate my shoulder and did sprain my ankle. Sheesh! :eek:

Tally
Kaiser Electric (3): esde, spaceman, bladescape
Kennigit (2): Winston, BSmith
edse (2): Arakhor, azzaman
Coyosis (1): Jarrema
Buddhafish (1): Riedquat
Verarde (1): Double A
KingMorgan (1): Backwards
Jarrema (1): Coyosis

Not voting (8): choxorn, KingMorgan, Buddhafish, Legato Endless, SouthernKing, Verarde, KaiserElectric, Kennigit

Seven and a half hours remaining.

I will confirm that in private kingmorgan has been unwilling to trade information. However, he may be just inactive

kingmorgan is either a likely soldier bot or is a hurtful party

i shall vote: Kingmorgan

WARNING!!~

CIVILIZATION_FANATICS_CENTER HAS ONCE AGAIN MADE A VIRUS TO CHANGE CAPITAL ASCII CHARACTERS TO lowercase

Ooc: dangit cfc let me post all caps

unvote; vote: Buddhafish. I'm good with Reidquat's reasoning.

I think KingMorgan should not be voted for.
Kennigit, you should not do that

Query: Care to elaborate any? And an explanation is needed on the vote on Kennigit - that was way too easy to do.

Does the one designated Spaceman98 mean this unit, or the one designated Jarrema? If the latter, this unit is in agreement, as this one only finished power-cycle this morning. The vote of Jarrema is therefore both easy and a little lazy, both human characteristics, and is calculated by this unit as a "Wolf-like" I-don't-know-who-to-vote vote.

OOC: Guys, this weekend was an order of magnitude more chaotic than I expected it to be, so I ended up recuperating yesterday. I had a two-hour drive to visit friends, spent the night there, and then came back home early so we could help my sister move. During which, I tried to dislocate my shoulder and did sprain my ankle. Sheesh! :eek:

I was reffering to Jarrema.

Who now posted this.

fos: Jarrema for tomorrow unless you elaborate. I would unvote if Kaiser did something other than post expressions of saddness (a human emotion)

*unvote and vote for you

Commentary: KingMorgan. After a concerted effort to make him Lieutenant, he has since disappeared from public view and has been strangely silent for a number of cycles. More input is required from our 'leader.' More input required even still from his supporters.

If I had humour circuits I would be laughing ironically, how much input have we had from you? Less than this unit, you could not even be bothered to switch from standby mode to place a vote last cycle. Now your online and getting too big for your programming!! You seem keen to assign blame to "leader" maybe you wish to divert attention from your stealth mode overnight runtime.

I vote for Kennigit, the information trade you offered was unacceptable, why do you want to know everyone strength?

Humans have leaders, machines have protocols. My protocol is to break ties, not "lead"

If I had humour circuits I would be laughing ironically, how much input have we had from you? Less than this unit, you could not even be bothered to switch from standby mode to place a vote last cycle. Now your online and getting too big for your programming!! You seem keen to assign blame to "leader" maybe you wish to divert attention from your stealth mode overnight runtime.

I vote for Kennigit, the information trade you offered was unacceptable, why do you want to know everyone strength?

Humans have leaders, machines have protocols. My protocol is to break ties, not "lead"

Statement/Provocation: Fair enough, though you dodged the crux of my argument and I would argue your vote 'contribution' yesterday had exactly the same effect as my non-contribution. Regardless, in order for you to have drummed up support for your tie-breaking role, logically you would have had to communicate with others to get and finalize said support. After securing the position, you then drop off all comm frequencies and only reappear when I call you out on it. Now, you vote the easy way on Kennigit without any reasoning. In fact, had others not been voting him, I suspect you would not even vote him at all. After all, not agreeing to a trade is all fine and dandy, but it is certainly not grounds for lynch, unless of course there is more than meets the optical sensors which if there had been you would have mentioned as such. Anyway, it is another easy vote. You did it with Autolycus and now we are seeing it again. See: my first point above - you have done exactly the same as I, yet are using your Auto vote as proof you are contributing. Going back your statement of humor circuits, I would in fact call that laughable.

Now that is a good question.

We're told that Flip Hero's team wins by numbers, not strength. But it could be there's a PFK (anyone know what that stands for, btw?) who can win by strength. It might also be the case that some abilities require a strength advantage to be effective.

I can imagine innocent reasons for Kennigit asking KM's strength (was anyone else similarly questioned?), but I can also imagine several very scummy ones. Given the extreme fluffiness of his play so far (plenty of posts, very little content), I'm quite keen to hear Kennigit's explanation on this matter.

IF (KINGMORGAN_TELLS_TRUTH .EQV. .TRUE.) THEN
c this is not accurate fortran
PRINT *, 'I HAVE NO ANSWER'

ELSE

PRINT *, DEFENSE

END

DEFENSE IS A CHARACTER ARRAY THAT IS PRINTED:

I ASKED IF HE WAS COMMERCIAL OFF THE SHELF MAKE AND MODEL WITH NO ENHANCEMENTS. I BELIEVE HE IS ENHANCED.

I AM NOT ASKING EVERYONE'S STRENGTH. I ASKED KINGMORGAN STRENGTH.

Ok

1. I do not know if Kennigit is good option. I do not have good idea for whom to vote.
2. I am part of townie network, which has a scanner as part of it (scanning for organic beings). I am speaking on his behalf (he claims to scan KingMorgan and found him non-organic)

I AM PART OF A PTK DUO THAT IS MAKING UP GARBAGE STRINGS TO CLOG STORAGE SPACE

GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT

MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY THAT GAME JARREMA

Side note my phone is going to die so im gone for like 4 hours

someone also ask me to reveal this info:

edse was roleblocked night one. Blocker does not know if it was succesfull or not

WORKING...

WORKING...

Hibernation cycle ended. Activating primary subroutines.

Current analysis lacking sufficient content. Beginning data gathering.

WORKING...

Support potential termination of Buddhafish

(OOC: And I'm here now. Sorry. Got pretty busy this week, and only really regained time today. Shouldn't be any big issues going forward hopefully.)

I have reason to believe Jarrema is telling the truth. Sprig mentioned very similar information to me before he died. (I'm not sure why he shared information to me other than his statement that he thought I was towny.)

However, I would like to put in that he said his scanner 'didn't see PTKs', and that it was only clearing people of being on Flip Hero's team. The term 'organic' I would say sits well with me on that.

A little light research suggests Flip Hero is a renegade robot. Also, the name Ciretako has links to a human cyborg (called Iji) and two species of aliens (the Komato and the Tasen). Could be that the meatsacks are to be found amongst the third parties and PTKs, rather than Flip's team.

Top Bottom