Off Topic reorganization

Wait what buy out

tl;dr but from what i was able to make out last time i was drunkenly skimming through this idea, it seemed like a good idea.

You know, I've actually left but I still pop in time to time to check my PMs and see whats going on in OT.

Anyways I'm shocked because this was actually one of my ideas.

Either ways, see you all later.

Blech, do not like. Centralization is needed, not decentralization.

The OT can't suffer that many more amputations, or else you risk death.

Anyways I'm shocked because this was actually one of my ideas.

Either ways, see you all later.
Well, it has been kicking around in staff ever since I became a mod, but from talk there, the idea first presented itself some time around 2001 in something called the "peanut gallery".

It is March 31 where I live and when I look west and south towards NZ, I see ainwood toiling away on something entirely new.

It reminds me of Yack Fest vs On Topic Conversations on TV Tropes.

April Fools! Right?
Dang, I was going to call that. :(

It is March 31 where I live and when I look west and south towards NZ, I see ainwood toiling away on something entirely new.
Okay, that's it. This is a big hoax; it ain't gonna happen. I wish it would, but don't get your hopes up people. I mean, the day before April Fools' Day? It's obviously a pre-emptive strike.

Like I said, I hope it'll happen, but don't expect it.

Dang, I was going to call that. :(

Okay, that's it. This is a big hoax; it ain't gonna happen. I wish it would, but don't get your hopes up people. I mean, the day before April Fools' Day? It's obviously a pre-emptive strike.

Like I said, I hope it'll happen, but don't expect it.

They'll probably just do what they did last year, and go through with it for a few hours.

But hey, Admins and Mods, please prove Nicky and I wrong.

Also wondering how A&E and Sci/Tech fit into this, if at all.
I'd like to see A&E not involved in this scenario.

Plus my April Fools senses are tingling again...

...so I would not put any weight into this actually happening.

I hope that this is timed so closely to April 1st so that you guys can say "Haha, April Fools!" or not depending on whether it succeeds. I hope it's not just an April Fools joke...

Top Bottom