Officer Issues Counter Lawsuit Against Victims

The hard truth is violent black gang members have turned Chicago into the murder capital of the country and the only thing those thugs enjoy more than killing each other (well, and anyone else who happens to be in the spray zone when they pull the trigger) is trying to kill cops. I do not envy those poor brave policemen who are out gunned, out numbered, and who face ambushes at any time. It is a war zone out there and the gang member thugs made it that way. So I am not inclined to second guess cops who have to make a snap decision where the wrong decision means their own death. By all means have reviews and best practices but both must fall in line under that harsh reality.

I agree with the sentiment, I cant imagine what its like to walk up to a car or somebody with the knowledge you might be killed, but decades of drug wars made it a warzone

This crock is so full of steamers that just the effort of listing them all would be tiresome.

So they don't get ambushed and aren't outnumbered? Chicago isn't the murder capital of the US?

Top Bottom