Official Firaxis Civilization IV Modding Contest

Because crunch-time with Civ Rev lasted as long as it did, the modding contest judges were indisposed. We should be getting the results back this week. :)

Thanks for your patience!

There is another from here, but their email is bouncing. We'll get hold of them soon enough. :)

Congrats Navy Seal. :goodjob:

There is another from here, but their email is bouncing. We'll get hold of them soon enough. :)

Try sending them a private message. :)

@Navy Seal.... congrats!

Yay! I got the email! PerfectWorld won the Map Script category. Do I have the right to congratulate myself or I'm the only person who entered a map script?

I entered a map scrip for ring world - so you beat me. Just had a quick look at your maps - very nice and well thought out.

I entered a map scrip for ring world - so you beat me. Just had a quick look at your maps - very nice and well thought out.

Thanks! Did you actually have ring world finished by february? I thought it was brand new. Very cool map btw.

no - it was finished but held off uploading it.

Congratulations cephalo! :cooool: [party] I just got another E-Mail and they just mailed mine out today! :bounce: I wonder who won the Grand Prize?

me too!

..this message was too short... :lol:

Yay! I got the email! PerfectWorld won the Map Script category. Do I have the right to congratulate myself or I'm the only person who entered a map script?

Congrats :goodjob: (and to Navy Seal as well!)

Thanks, I just got my XPS yesterday! I'm setting it up today. ;)

Wow, that was fast! I haven't gotten the 'sending' email yet. I guess I'll have to spend Memorial Day weekend outside in the spring weather. *sigh*

Top Bottom