Official Firaxis Civilization IV Modding Contest

I already voted :)
Good luck - FfH mod is real great :)

Not that I need a new PC anyways. :p

Anyways, any stuff submitted yet? I am cheering for Smitty, I bet he wins a new computer in the near future... It is all just stacked his way. :p Not that he needs any help though..

I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that this is the final week for sending in submissions! Get 'em in the mail people!

I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that this is the final week for sending in submissions! Get 'em in the mail people!

I submitted 2 map scripts, trying to crank out a third for Final Frontier. I do wonder if they arrived... That address is about the longest I've ever seen, and I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot to carry a one somewhere...:crazyeye:

:bump: mod comp closed ... any results announced?

Yeah, it'd be nice to know the results after all this time. Then I can complain about how I couldn't enter. :p

I'm thinking that the computers were stolen, and as we speak, a team of international super agents hired by Firaxis are working to recover them from a fortified underground base crawling with Nazi holdouts. What sinister plans are they up to now?

I'm thinking that the computers were stolen, and as we speak, a team of international super agents hired by Firaxis are working to recover them from a fortified underground base crawling with Nazi holdouts. What sinister plans are they up to now?

If only Firaxis would have incrased their espionage rate.

I wanted to play around with the terrain hoping to increase our options for custom terrain.
But my PC fried before I could attempt to win a replacement.

It wouldn't surprise me if firaxis needs a little more time to judge any entries. And since this is firaxis we are talking about, it wouldn't surprise me that we will receive no updates to this contest until/if any winners are declared. And then expect to wait and wait and wait some more. ;~)

"To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 28, 2008 to: Firaxis Games, 11350 McCormick Road, Executive Plaza III; Suite 1100, Hunt Valley, MD"

No list of winners:( There must be someone who has send a letter...

Is anything happening I E-mailed the guy about it because I entered several things but I haven't heard in a month and Firaxis doesn't have anything on their site! Somethings whacked out! :crazyeye:

Top Bottom