Oh, no! South park will be banned in Russia!

Now you can see the real enemy...

Russia is bad...They don't change. Putin is Stalin. This regime is inhumane and pure evil.

First Georgia, now South Park, who knows whos next?....to be continued...

I don't see how invasions can be seens as unimportant and a subject of silly jokes.

I always thought this show was ridiculously unfunny but it shouldnt be banned (and there's no reason to think it actually will be)

It really doesn't surprise me that so many people are offended by South Park and want it banned.

I know! I asked everyone around. Its all they think about!

From Times Online

What do you think of this? :)

But the best thing about South Park is that they don't pick on anyone in particular, they ridicule everybody and everything. That's what makes the show great. It's too bad Russians will have to miss out on all the fun, but I wonder, how many of the jokes about (usually) American politics and such would the average Russian get?

another Russian scene from the south park series was from the episode "pink eye."

the russian cosmonauts on MIR crash and kill keny. but before they crash they say "oh...stool..." and in subtitles it says "oh...crap..."

i LOL'ed

The Russian Union of Christians of Evangelical Faith asked prosecutors to ban South Park last week after it said 20 experts had studied the show for its effect on young viewers.

I found their problem: It's not meant to be viewed by children. They even have a disclaimer at the beginning of the show. Just because something is animated does not mean it's meant for kids.

Russia is sadly lacking as a target in South Park episodes.

So that's the problem... they feel left out. :(

I found their problem: It's not meant to be viewed by children. They even have a disclaimer at the beginning of the show. Just because something is animated does not mean it's meant for kids.

That disclaimer says it should not be viewed by anyone. :)

Top Bottom