1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Spots in NES.

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Sixchan, May 7, 2002.

1. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

2. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

Dawn of Ages is waiting for you, people thirsty of interesting and new ideas, to join! Be a zombie hive-mind intent on controlling everything in the world, or perhaps a group of dwarves that live deep in the mountains!

3. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

I could sure use some more players for my NES. A lot of the original players have dropped or been inactive. The world is yours to make and explore. I'm happy to make recommendations, or answer any questions.

4. Lord_Herobrine

Lord_Herobrine Back in the Saddle

This is a great NES to join, even if you're completely new to NESing. Lots of open slots and positions.

5. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

Using The Raft of The Meduse as a way to announce your NES? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Your=/=you're. The first is a possessive pronoun, and the second is a contraction of "you are".

6. Lord_Herobrine

Lord_Herobrine Back in the Saddle

Thank you for correcting me, although I was not aware at the time that I was under grammar watch. ;)

7. TheLizardKing

Your input is wonderful, Milarqui.

8. blackheart

blackheart unenlightened

Looking to get back into NESes, what's open?

9. TheLizardKing

Feel free to give mine a try. Just had some drop outs, so a majority of nations are open. All equally powerful. I'm looking to update sometime within the next few days, so even if you send in some basic orders, you can hit the ground running.

This goes for anyone lurking. I could really use a few more players, and I'll accept orders a day or two late if need be.

10. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

You can join Orcs and Humans Continued, still need some players for a couple larger nations.

11. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

Dawn of Ages is still looking for new players to join. Asia, Africa and the Americas are sadly bereft of civilizations, so you guys are welcome to join in! Just make sure to conform to the rules, and we will all be happy.

12. DarthNader

DarthNader Destroyer of Worlds

13. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

Specifically, Mexico, Brazil, Greater Nigeria and United Islam.

14. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

The world is young. Fantasy creatures vie with spear and magic for the fate of a world currently transitioning form the stone age to the bronze age of antiquity. The setting itself is very similar to Civilizations with technology growth, military units and city improvements.

A fantasy fresh-start NES, ImmacuNES VI: Dreams and Legends is now on its third update and has room for more players.

We already have 13 well-developed player nations and have recently accepted a brand new NESer so we are open to beginners to experts.

New players could take the role of one of several well-developed NPC nations or develop their own.

15. DarthNader

DarthNader Destroyer of Worlds

There is an opening in Superpowers Redux. Should SouthernKing not send orders for India, he will be dropped. If someone sends orders for India before the update, they will become the new player. Should no one send orders for India, the spot will be open following the update and will be given to the first person to claim it in the thread.

16. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

Putting out the call for A Galaxy in Pieces - we got five slots left to fill, update 0 going up tomorrow!

17. spryllino

spryllino Deity

SprylliNES V: The Peloponnesian War is revived and is looking for players! I intend to revive the NES fully - but only if I have enough players! - in time for a first update over the weekend 15-16 June. :)

All states are available except for Sparta (reserved for das), Athens (reserved for Thlayli, or I will nominate a player out of people who have expressed an interest in playing), and Taras (reserved for erez87).

Players are especially wanted for the following states:

Corinth
    Thebes (Boeotian League)
    Larissa (Thessalian League)
    Macedonia
    Syracuse

However, there are other interesting positions available - Selinus, Egesta, the Chalcidian League in Sicily, Acragas, Thurii, Posidonia, the Chalcidian League in Thrace, Elis, or perhaps even Pherae or Pharsalus in Thessaly.

If you're interested, please do jump in and claim something - I'm happy to give you helpful advice if you don't know what to do, and orders can be short and simple. There's room for players of all experiences and commitment levels - and, although I intend to go into detail in my updates and to have plenty of information in my maps and stats for those of you who like exactness and detail, you really don't need to know where everything is on the map to play! :)

18. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

TerraNES is preparing to go into a BT. Now might be a good time to shop around.

19. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

Parable is open to signups... every spot is open! Link at the end of my sig.

20. justokre

justokre 咱們走著瞧啊...

My fresh start random map NES will start within a week. I'd love to have anyone join. Link in my sig.