Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

No, but isn't it supposed to happen even if you aren't?

It specifies enemy cities if it meant any civilization other then your civilizations city it should say rival civilizations city

I might want to get a ruling from the author on that, because if that's the case then it doesn't clarify that very well in the UA.

Edit: That is how it works and I was just misunderstanding it. I feel kind of silly now.

Don't worry, my writing isn't always the best hehe. Also people, sorry for the lack of updates recently I've been terribly busy with job and such stuff... Will try finishing updates soon.

Legui's back!!!
:D:D:D

Legui's back!!!
:D:D:D

My feelings exactly ^^

Leugi I wanted to ask you, do you have any intent to update some of your past mods with E&D support? I would understand if you didn't as it is probably time consuming, but it would be great if you did :)

Haiti is still one of my favorite mod anyway! (And as I found out, quite the annoying neighbor to have using Piety & Prestige :p )

Wrong thread?
:)p)

Confirmed: Walruses have been spotted near south America. Or this was a fake video made by french studio.....
(On totally unrelated matter, I smell multi modder civ pack.)

I was more along the lines of french guinea but... that's something too.

We need: French Franchise, French fries, and French eyes.
LOL.
:D

A bit late but look at this!:

The amazing civ of Caral, made as a collaboration with Tomatekh and the amazing help of Sukritact. Plus, the "selection screen thingy" has been updated:

Spoiler Selection Screen Thingy :

Maybe... I promise *something* will be released soonish.

Top Bottom