DOWNLOAD: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12296

Unique Unit - Hussaria (Cuirassier)
Bonus when attacking melee and gunpowder units

Unique Building - Sejmik (Courthouse)
Provides bonus +2XP for mounted units.

Leaders
Casimir, Sobieski, Walesa, Pilsudski

Installation instructions:

- You need to install Varietas Delectat (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=237192)
and/or
- You need to install Quot Capita (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=261143)
- run the installer and select the options you want;)

Changelog

v2.0
- added Pilsudski (Ekmek)
- refreshed almost half of the unit roster (units mainly from Total Realism)
- optimizations to units (removing not needed meshes, files, textures)

v1.1
- corrected citystyle
- packed art to FPK
- install option to install for Quot Capita

v1.0
- initial version

asioasioasio, kodzi, bernie14, zerver, danrell, all others involved

You know Avain, MadmanOfALeader had a great idea to use CFK's Arthur LH as Casimir. I think that would be a good idea for this too (with a new BG of course). I am going to use Arthur as Casimir in the next edition of my mod.

You know Avain, MadmanOfALeader had a great idea to use CFK's Arthur LH as Casimir. I think that would be a good idea for this too (with a new BG of course). I am going to use Arthur as Casimir in the next edition of my mod.

Could be a good idea, even if Arhur is a tad bit golden now...

Good job downloading it now :)

Cool civ :)

EDIT: May I ask the traits of the leaders? Also, you might consider skinning Walesa's hair to brown.

Hi,
- Italian translations added for all texts (civpedia, city names etc..).
- Corrected a little error: the strategy text of the Sejmik referred to the 'Vanilla' Courthouse.

I agree with Huayna Capac357: Walesa should be younger; the sample picture of this LH is dated 2007; I think a picture from the 70/80's (when he was in activity) could be better:

Spoiler :

Anyway great job!!! :goodjob:

Attachments

• Poland.7z
    33.4 KB · Views: 239
Hi,
- Italian translations added for all texts (civpedia, city names etc..).
- Corrected a little error: the strategy text of the Sejmik referred to the 'Vanilla' Courthouse.

I agree with Huayna Capac357: Walesa should be younger; the sample picture of this LH is dated 2007; I think a picture from the 70/80's (when he was in activity) could be better:

Spoiler :

Anyway great job!!! :goodjob:

Thanks for the corrections!
About the leaderheads: I 'borrowed' them from the Polish mod, so I'd assume if the Poles were happy with it, so should I;)

BTW, 10lire, I thought you were making an Italian civ;)

Italian civ is work-in-progress ;)
I have some little problems with graphic stuff (LH, flag etc..).. and I want to add adequate pedia texts..
As we are in argoment: which units I have to add? The purpose of the italian civ is to make available some high quality italian (not roman) units, but I don't know if you have sort of a list of them, or just suggestions, or if I'm free to add what I want (I don't think so and, also, I don't have an exact idea of what the CFC database contains).. btw thanks for your support!

How can we have it ? The link seems sead !

Does his name rhyme with TheSchmastSchmun56?

I have a serious problem while trying to play with this mod. I mean, after installing Varietas Delectat (great mod!) everything went fine - I had all leaders, including Sobieski. Later on, I downloaded this Poland expansion, installed, but it doesn't work at all. I've got no new leaders (Casimir, Walesa). Any help? I've already tried changing the Civ4config file. It doesn't work. I'd be eternally grateful with any sort of help:goodjob:

I have a serious problem while trying to play with this mod. I mean, after installing Varietas Delectat (great mod!) everything went fine - I had all leaders, including Sobieski. Later on, I downloaded this Poland expansion, installed, but it doesn't work at all. I've got no new leaders (Casimir, Walesa). Any help? I've already tried changing the Civ4config file. It doesn't work. I'd be eternally grateful with any sort of help:goodjob:

Hi,
With base Varietas Delectat you should not have Sobieski...
My suggestion would be to uninstall both VD and Poland mod, and try reinstalling them.

Hi,
With base Varietas Delectat you should not have Sobieski...
My suggestion would be to uninstall both VD and Poland mod, and try reinstalling them.

That's weird, cause I had Sobieski after installing Poland, but Casimir and Walesa were not included. I'm gonna try reinstalling VD...

Top Bottom