Australia mod for Varietas Delectat

I'm not sure- the_coyote posted it in an existing thread, he didn't make a new one.

you know there aren't any elephants in America or Europe, yeah?

The unique unit is Digger - a Marine replacement

that's hilarious avain. And i was under the impression the elephant and the maceman were separate unique units for an aboriginal civ. sorry if i was mistaken.

that's hilarious avain. And i was under the impression the elephant and the maceman were separate unique units for an aboriginal civ. sorry if i was mistaken.

Even though it's obvious that you did not bother to check the mod or to read the description and tried to make some supposedly funny remark I forgive you.

really like the civ :))) and the work that you have put into this Avain. I've started a story telling game using the civ.

Has anybody made a unit that actually uses the rotating axe animation? I'd like to get my hands on that (since I can't really figure out how to add it to an existing one). Anyway, I know this isn't an aboriginie Civ, but I might as well let everyone know that I put Yagan up. :goodjob:

Has anybody made a unit that actually uses the rotating axe animation? I'd like to get my hands on that (since I can't really figure out how to add it to an existing one). Anyway, I know this isn't an aboriginie Civ, but I might as well let everyone know that I put Yagan up. :goodjob:

Nice... :) :goodjob:

I collated some unit art and animations for Avain to update the set with, but that was before he left on his hiatus, so not sure whether that'll ever see light of day... :)

Well, I am nearly finished with the second edition of my mod Diplomay II. The original mod (Diplomacy, obviously) is no longer compatible with 3.19 so I have to rework it. The mod will feature an Australian civ with completely flavored units, so it is basically the same as this, and on top of that it has flags-by-era. So you might be interested in that. There is a Diplomacy II sub-forum in the Project & Mod Development forum. Anyway, I woud be interested in getting my hands on whatever you sent him, because I'd like to use it for the Australia module for my mod. :goodjob:

PM me if you can.

Top Bottom