Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

It's been a few days since the deadline, so I'd just like to let you all know that the update is being worked on diligently. This is going to be a long one - lots of conflict and other good stuff to cover. Currently it's taking up well over one PM in my inbox. I also intend to add another section to the Tech Files, which may take some time. So, in summary: I apologize for the delay this time, but I assure you that it'll be worth the wait. ;)

Oh great, I hate conflict >_<

chandrasekhar, I am interested in joining, but not as a governer. you mentioned other minor enties would have access to colonization efforts are the end of this efforts, and I look to interest in taking one of these powers. but that is for later. I will PM an idea I want to use though, very shortly.

Anyone want to take a guess as to what the Islamic Confederation's destroyers will be named?

Hint: Just think Islam and I'm sure you'll get it right away... ;)

I am going to take a wild guess, and say that the USA is a part of the conflict. :p And, on that note, I would like to say I'm interested in taking a USA governor position.

There are a huge variety of ship names that I can think of- unless you only want me to think of Islamic stereotypes.

There are a huge variety of ship names that I can think of- unless you only want me to think of Islamic stereotypes.

I would guess it could be construed as a stereotype. A really, blatantly obvious stereotype. Think punishment in Iran or Saudi Arabia, if that helps...

Anyone want to take a guess as to what the Islamic Confederation's destroyers will be named?

Hint: Just think Islam and I'm sure you'll get it right away... ;)
OOC: Either Sharia or Jihad?

'Stoned'? :p

But seriously, there are many far better and more epic-sounding names than those.

I suppose so, but you have to admit that Sharia makes sense. At least a little sense. Okay, maybe it doesn't. Anyways, I can always change it if someone wants to suggest an awesome Islamic-themed name. Always open to suggestions. Well, maybe not. But I will take it if it sounds good... :shifty:

Walaja, Firaz, al-Q&#257;disiyyah...

Naming them after important historical victories is always a winner. Those are three from the conquest of Sassanid Persia.

Is the third one named Freedom For All? :lol:

Anyways, what is the ETA for the update? Will it be up before next weekend? It is important. For confidential reasons. Yes, confidential.

Is the third one named Freedom For All? :lol:
You mean Liberty and Justice aren't for all? :mischief:

The People's Republic is eagerly awaiting the glory that will arrive with the update.

Europe does not yet have military spacecraft, though its colony on Bacchus does. However, I strongly suspect that things are going to have to change soon.

Top Bottom