Prediction Thread

I wonder if anyone has played this nightmare scenario forward.

Trump and Biden run in 2024. One of the swing states that has made new laws to let the legislature override the will of the voters submits a slate of electors that does not reflect how that state actually went. That would give the election to Trump.

Harris now has to consider doing what Trump pressured Pence to do: reject that state's slate of electors.

Fantasizing about the hypothetical where one gets to do what even the foe, won't? :lol:

My prediction for second half of 2022 and 2023:
Russian economy will shamble on like a zombie, decaying but not collapsing due to influx of oil and gas money from the west, until the spring of 2023, when it will crash as the fuel needs drop after winter and west will be able to obtain fuel from more reliable sources. On the heels of collapse will come diminishing of the Russian sphere of influence and perhaps diminishing of RF itself. The central Asian and Caucasian countries will seek out new markets and new allies as the Russian economy won't be sufficient to maintain the current level of trade, not to mention that dealing with Russia will be considered dangerous due to instability. Some central Asian countries will fall into Chinese sphere of influence, others will drift more toward the west, often using Turkey as intermediary. Several RF members, most likely starting with Chechnya and Dagestan, will attempt to declare independence, exploiting the military and economic exhaustion of RF. This will allow retaking of South Ossetia and Abkhazia by Georgia, and Transnistria by Moldova.

Fantasizing
Dreading!

There'd be no good consequence from this.

But that's why I posted it here. To vent my fear of exactly this happening. Since lately everything happens in the worst way it could possibly happen.

Dreading!

There'd be no good consequence from this.

But that's why I posted it here. To vent my fear of exactly this happening. Since lately everything happens in the worst way it could possibly happen.

Who says fantasy has to be fun? Nightmares are still the stuff dreams are made of.

I hear ya though. That's a good one! Mostly I wanted to give you crap. It's not like that fantasy would be a foreign concept. ;)

Headline, somewhere 9-11, 2022;

One step closer to Gilead...

Kanye joins Judaism in his own way, centered on a publicized bris.

Trump has posted onto his social media platform, Lies, a tease for a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow, and it has in turn been reposted to Twitter.

It's a short video clip of him saying "America needs a superhero" and then a graphic saying MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT December 15.

Here's my prediction.

He's going to announce installments of a superhero comic book to be posted exclusively on Lies Social. The artist will be some barely-heard-of-him individual, about whom Trump will say "Many people are saying he's better than Stan Lee."

The superhero will be named Trump Card. In each installment, Trump Card will go up against some representative of the S.W.A.M.P.* The early part of each episode will show some ordinary American's life made awful by someone from Washington. Late in the episode, everything will suddenly be fixed and one panel will show that the figure who fixed the problem has left a calling card. One will see a silhouette of Trump disappearing into the distance.

The calling card will be a pardon, an executive order, a Lies post, a pink slip. Trump Card instantly cleans up the mess made by the S.W.A.M.P. denizens with just some form of authoritarian pronouncement.

So, one episode will have the villainous Merrick Garland putting some true patriot in jail just for being part of a peaceful protest in Washington D.C. We watch the person's life being made hell. He's put in prison. In the next-to-last panel, he's walking around free, a little befuddled as to how. Then, the final panel shows the calling card of Trump Card: a pardon. Silhouette of Trump making off into the distance.

Pelosi will get a pink slip: "you're fired." Fauci will get a pink slip. Inflation will be fixed by an executive order.

And the good thing is, you only have to wait one day to see if I'm correct.

*Slime of Washington Against MAGA Patriots

Last edited:
Turns out it's digital trading cards for $99 apiece.

Really?

Loser move. 50+ white males don't collect cards, let alone digital cards without a great backstory. MTG cards these aren't.

If you buy them all its just under $10,000 which is the minimum amount needing to be declared. Can anyone else smell the money laundering?

A former President of the United States of America shilling cartoons on the web...pathetic.

Just when it seems Trump can't stoop any lower, he finds a new low.

Top Bottom