Question about 'The Princess Rule"

Zetner

Chieftain
So... I was wondering.. The princess rule states something like "nothing that can exist in a little girl's room shall be found in a fantasy-world" - ish, right?

Now.. I have a kid-sister, 9 years old... She just got a pet... a hamster! Not pointing any fingers or anything like that.. but it seems kindda funny...

So... I was wondering.. The princess rule states something like "nothing that can exist in a little girl's room shall be found in a fantasy-world" - ish, right?

Now.. I have a kid-sister, 9 years old... She just got a pet... a hamster! Not pointing any fingers or anything like that.. but it seems kindda funny...

is this hamster with GOLDEN EYE? See??

I will bet you anything that her hamster does not, I repeat does not go for the eyes.
These do.

Princess Rule is also, if I am not mistaken, a base FFH rule. There are divergences and additions aplenty as-is.

I would agree that the princess rule certainly ought to ban the Hamstalfar from base FfH.

I don't want to argue with the master of all lore, but I would tend to disagree.
I mean, for some reason I newer really saw those hamsters as a good civ of cute critters.

If anything, they always seemed to me to be a sort of dystopia nation. I mean, the hamsters are on top, ruling over the masses via bread and circuses (keeping them happy and content and playing the good overlords so that they can demand absolute loyalty).

But that is just me.

I would agree that the princess rule certainly ought to ban the Hamstalfar from base FfH.

:lol: I would actually agree. They are a joke civ. Even with that, they are pretty much just a new elven civ, if you ignore the leader art and... 2 units. All the rest is elven.

I don't want to argue with the master of all lore, but I would tend to disagree.
I mean, for some reason I newer really saw those hamsters as a good civ of cute critters.

If anything, they always seemed to me to be a sort of dystopia nation. I mean, the hamsters are on top, ruling over the masses via bread and circuses (keeping them happy and content and playing the good overlords so that they can demand absolute loyalty).

But that is just me.

That's one interpretation. Mine would be that the elves were so disheartened by the behavior of their queens that they decided they were better off with others in charge, and are quite happy with the situation.

well ... you have take in mind the nature of the hamster on picture
afaik it's character from LFGcomic

(( www.lfgcomic.com ))

That's where the eye came from, yeah. Richard.

An adjective, actually. I meant to say they had "absolutely terrible" resolution (because you couldn't make out the text at all), but I accidentally the whole thing.

Top Bottom