Random Rants ΠΓ': Parental guidance required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant: I stood up too fast earlier and I still feel like I spun around my chair too much. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:crazyeye:

Rant: I stood up too fast earlier and I still feel like I spun around my chair too much. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:crazyeye:
Traditionally, rants do not end in "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

It's just that I can't believe I used to do that kind of thing for fun.

Spin around on a chair for fun!!!

It is fun, but when done intentionally.

Wheeeeee!

I don't do that many things. Hence up2nothin.

Oh ... really ?!
I have always thought it was like a conversation, like this :

- Tim !
- sup ?
- nothing .

Rant: Now that I know the truth behind the scenes it has ruined my entire worldview !! :cry:

Oh ... really ?!
I have always thought it was like a conversation, like this :

- Tim !
- sup ?
- nothing .

Rant: Now that I know the truth behind the scenes it has ruined my entire worldview !! :cry:

That's pretty much the same thing.

I'm clearly getting old and jaded. Looking over the games on steam sale right now on my wishlist and I'm like "Eh, not feeling anything. I'll see how I feel at Christmas".

Bah, it is perfectly normal. At some point you must have more games than you will ever have time to play them. Personally I dont think I have bought anything on Steam this year other than some assorted DLC.

My Steam library is very moderate, actually. 350 games, about 200 of which are hidden for one reason or another. It's my GOG library that's distinctly immoderate.

MoO3 is one of those games I've refused to buy on GOG, just on principle alone.

I'm starting to dislike the phrase "friendly reminder". Usually when someone says that either you forgot something and they are mildly annoyed by it or they are about to tell you about some obligation you have. Either way it's not very friendly at all.

I think people are just so often busy, you might forget deadlines while caught up in other things. I feel "friendly reminders" are just something to help you out so you don't get in trouble.

With my spouse, a reminder can be a lose lose. If I don't, then something important may not get done, but if I do, she may assume I'm insinuating that she forgot something important.
But I'm old so I do it anyway. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom