Random Rants #63: These Rants Don't Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been really angry recently and it's starting to concern me.

Just look at what was going on in your life when the anger started and correct anything that may have been the trigger for your anger.

Justifiedly angry, I hope.

I can't believe how utterly moronic some people can be.

A couple weeks ago:

C(oworker): "So anyway, don't worry about the issues we've been having with {project X}, they aren't causing any problems so just forget about it."
Me: "Yeah? The system can stay as is?"
C: "Yeah man"
Me: "Nice, okay, I'm going to drop it and focus on other projects, cheers!"

A couple minutes ago:

C: "Hey, I was curious how much closer you are to putting in a fix for {project X}"
Me: *blank stare*
Me: "What fix?"
C: "You know.. some characters showing up weird? Didn't we talk about this a couple weeks ago?"
Me: "Yeahhhh, and I thought you said not to worry about it."
C: "Well, we definitely need a fix in place for this."

Jesus Christ on a snowmobile, WTF is wrong with people?

Well. Nothing.

That's what people are like.

Always get the important stuff in writing. I still won't remember. But at least you'll have something to wave under my disbelieving nose.

At least no-one can accuse you of prejudice or favouritism, then.

Or do you maybe hate some things more than others?

yea, I for example hate the prime minister a lot more than my neighboors

You hate Erna? Dude. Disliking her politics I can see, but the lady is hardly hate-worthy.

Oh. I thought it was another photo of a leader photoshopped onto Drumpf's hair™.

You hate Erna? Dude. Disliking her politics I can see, but the lady is hardly hate-worthy.

It's foolish to view a person and his/her politics as seperate, I think
especially when said person is a politician

Rant: I've been so distracted lately. I don't know what's causing it or why. I've just been having a hell of a time concentrating on doing my work. I keep pushing it off and slowly working on it. In tandem with this seems to be daily headaches and drowsiness whenever I try to work on stuff.

Tends to go away when I either finish the work or decide to put it down. I don't understand what's going on.

That… is actually plausible. If you really find that homework so disgusting then you might be freaking out even if you don't realise it.

Rant: I've been so distracted lately. I don't know what's causing it or why. I've just been having a hell of a time concentrating on doing my work. I keep pushing it off and slowly working on it. In tandem with this seems to be daily headaches and drowsiness whenever I try to work on stuff.

Tends to go away when I either finish the work or decide to put it down. I don't understand what's going on.
I've had it the same way for about a year and a half now

It doesn't work out

It's called psychosomatics. You don't want to do your work so much that even your body "protects" you from doing it.

That… is actually plausible. If you really find that homework so disgusting then you might be freaking out even if you don't realise it.

It is incredibly odd. I've never really been like this before. Always did my homework/work straight away so I can concentrate on doing the stuff I want to do.

However now it's like a struggle to even start on stuff, and then when I begin it takes twice as long as it should.

Maybe I'm just tired of the routine after having been four years at it. I don't know a way to get myself together just for the rest of the semester though. I mean, it is just work. The work last semester was so much harder...

I've had it the same way for about a year and a half now

It doesn't work out

:sad:

What sort of miserable excuse for a human being would sponsor this bill? Two people, it seems, though one has apparently withdrawn his support a day after the article went live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom