Status
Not open for further replies.
Unintentionally effective! Bwahahahaha!

It's really embarrassing to be an American right now.

Just caught up on this thread, very sorry to hear @Synsensa had to go the hospital, and will keep him in my prayers. I hope that him being in the hospital now means that they will actually be able to figure out what has been plaguing him, so maybe we can all hold out for a silver lining.

It's really embarrassing to be an American right now.
It has been for a couple of years now :(

How many hours till the debate?
Evidently, we're not having any this time 'round. Maybe in four years.

Just caught up on this thread, very sorry to hear @Synsensa had to go the hospital, and will keep him in my prayers. I hope that him being in the hospital now means that they will actually be able to figure out what has been plaguing him, so maybe we can all hold out for a silver lining.

It has been for a couple of years now :(
Well, sure. If we really wanted to go there, it was 2003-2004 for me.

Spoiler :
George W. Bush got more votes in 2004 than he did in 2000. Nobody's ever been able to explain that to me. I'm not sure anyone has even tried. Which might be just as well, because I think the explanation might be that we're incredibly stupid and/or incredibly bloodthirsty.

Evidently, we're not having any this time 'round. Maybe in four years.

Well, sure. If we really wanted to go there, it was 2003-2004 for me.

Spoiler :
George W. Bush got more votes in 2004 than he did in 2000. Nobody's ever been able to explain that to me. I'm not sure anyone has even tried. Which might be just as well, because I think the explanation might be that we're incredibly stupid and/or incredibly bloodthirsty.

Well, this is just trash.
I am not seeing how this makes anyone who wouldn't vote for Biden, go and vote for Biden now. Trump was his usual self.
Maybe if the braindead dnc would imagine this would happen, it wouldn't go all out to sabotage Bernie's candidacy. They even had him debating how to impeach Trump (like that would happen) instead of campaigning.
I wish Trump will not get 4 more years, but seriously, what kind of person wants to vote for Biden? :shake: At least Trump has his actual fans.

I have my BIG meeting in one hour. I'm stressed, I can't wait for this to be over.

At least my boss' boss will be doing the actual presenting, I'm there for expertise support.

But Politics is always a rant...

A week ago, I was able to convinced one of our partner to accept the delay of our payment this month, so we suppose to pay part of the due payment on Monday, and the rest suppose to be Yesterday, which was few hours ago (now it's 2 am here).

We able to follow up the due payment on Monday, but today I just learned my company failed to paid the term, our finance director not picking up my phone, while my CEO told me "lets talk about this tomorrow" after that he never read my message. I'm left alone. The CEO of our company's partner message me and ask me about the payment, and I told him everything.

Not long after that one of the head division called me, with an annoying tone try to threaten if the due payment is not paid today, he will try his best to reject our payment tomorrow and would just closed the venue for our upcoming event on Sunday. I was so annoyed at his tone, and I understand it's a false threat because now no one will reject money, but I must keep and maintain myself distant, and act as if I'm the mediator not a decision maker to avoid future trouble.

So I told him that I understand his condition and why he did that, I will try my best to make his message deliver in a best way, he told me he doesn't want to talk to me in this tone, but he also have difficulty to pay some third party also his company has difficulty to paid the salary of their employee, the he repeat again threatening me. I told him he don't need to repeat that because I understand his message perfectly, he is annoyed at my reply I can sense it, and we end the phone-call.

I remember my assistant told me, "Sir, you are no fool, but following our boss system and instruction, you indeed look and get treated like a fool", he is partly right now but in the future his words can be materialized, God forbid. And this is only the beginning, and our lightest private company partner, the heavier one still yet to come, but I hope I am strong enough to go through all of this. This is very HEAVY for me. I hate this situation.

Rant: I had my pencils, pens, and crayons neatly packed in a box.

Then I found more. Lots more. So now everything is in a pile on my bed until I find the rest of it (there must be more; that stuff seems to procreate when I'm not looking).

Now I'm not sure it's going to fit into just the one box (if anyone is wondering why I'm over 50 and still have crayons, one of my non-writing hobbies is sketching and coloring).

I have a huge pile of empty notebooks that I meant to use for writing fanfic. Then I lost my ability to write by hand. :smug:

I have a huge pile of empty notebooks that I meant to use for writing fanfic. Then I lost my ability to write by hand. :smug:
:(

I went through a time when I couldn't print or write (combination of an accident and lack of access to meds). It was a painful process and took time, but I retrained myself. It's hard to write for long periods of time and it's nowhere as neat as it used to be, but it's doable.

I am here. Diagnosed. Tentative treatment plan laid out. In rants because it's astronomically expensive and I haven't been able to work in ages. The plan itself doesn't have great chances of success.

Will post more when capable.

Thank you for the well wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom