Random Rants ?? Do not tamper with my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r16

not deity
well , ı have no idea what comes after ΟΔ . So Moderators might add the proper number .

it seems the thread starter must link the previous ones . Because am cheap here are they ?

Random Rants ΟΔ: broken record

or will ı get to add them one by one ? If a failure this way , absolutely no problems with people doing the right way and this post added midstream

ship.jpg

oh , look my Civ is having a mutation , again ! For those of you who haven't played III , ships always clear two tiles of seas and when fortified in place , well obviously nothing happens . Saturday night and guess what , when fortified these "cogs" clear "three" ... ı have a fully seperate Civ III in a different folder and immediately rush the Age of Discovery from Firaxis , and yeah the same ...

anyone who makes the glorious joke that these cogs' crews use precognition as seen in the Minority Report and Galactica will get 5 rounds in a standart assault course ...

now such stuff only happens when ı "succeed" in something or whatever . My FM radio acted up and ı feared something even before the ships and Sunday had it like full . 12 year old boys impressed as if people are begging to me . Getting insulted personally is a thing one learns to bury inside over time ; getting others insulted or mocked or whatever will keep stinging , even in case they are starting to deserve it in full . ı have been stricly banned to use you won't like me when am angry line . Got called "immoral" behind my back as if ı have been doing anything or anything has been happening . Agony aunts abound and they advice it's my fault again , you know , as usual . For the record , am not real and nothing is going on , apart the thing that just like the locals always do , people do anything but ı say . Next episode : Miss State Department arrives with beads and trinkets and wants to buy some island the size of Manhattan . (*) Obviously , Hell will Freeze Over is not an English phrase .

and then the tiny possibility that this is the future of III . Unlike some losers , ı do not loose my galleys crossing the ocean , hence do not need a safety measure of this kind (like fortify and see what's within range like) . Ever tried save-and-reload ? Rarely fails . Even better build the Great Lighthouse ... ı hate it , ı will hate it tomorrow and ı will hate it on the day after tomorrow . And do not tamper with my laptop and stuff , let alone "pointless" stuff like telling me about it beforehand ... And FIX Noldor , too . That's a Civ in the scenario which is failing to build any building , especially cultural ones in the last 3 or 4 games ı had . When ı mock some Greek poster on some different forum if Turks are Orcs , they are certainly Noldor , it doesn't mean ı end up with absolutely weak challenge and the like in the game where ı can always re-start .... You have the way to limit units to geographic locations , that no tundra town can produce a camel warrior ?

(*)
Spoiler :

dogumgunu11.jpg

this is a picture of the 1930s , celebrating the Republic . It has all the stuff : Like the women who carried ammunition to the front . It rains and seriously cold and the young mother could not leave the infant son at home , so she puts the only quilt she has over the ammo crates , not her son , because . Much mocked by New Turkey as godless militarist Kemalist lies . Directly attributable to CHP . Now taken over by A-K-P , as no other party leader will go to PM's openening ceremony of PM's airport which is a victory monument ! So , it's A-K-P that founded the Republic . If "Muslims" had done it , there would be no women in that photo , now that we now learn a woman can not pray in her own house , if she is doing it in the middle of the room . Because she is of the devil , she must know her place and pray in a corner . Plus who says she can own a house ? Exactly like why Washington send women here , so that they can convince Iranians that they should not be so smug with full EU support for trade . On Trump's election trickery , one day before the Mid-terms . Those being sanctions to go in effect . Like Iranians are simpletons who will be impressed by the America has New Turkey in the pocket and has like added the non-existent variety , too . That's why they are "now" here .

and yes , am blind as a mole .

as there's a thread already .

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom