Random Rants Eighty-Four: Rants Gone Wild!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have those Oreo cookies and I have absolutely no idea how to eat them !? :think: instructions on the box are vague ...

This is understandable. The instructions can be a little confusing.

Here's what you do:

Take the package of Oreos. Bring them to the garbage can. Place package inside garbage. Walk away.

This is the best way to enjoy Oreos.

But Oreos are vegan! Think about all those West Coast points you get for eating them...

Definitely not the -40 you guys are rocking. It's only -8 here. Six inches of snow, which isn't terrible, but for here that might as well be apocalyptic. Everything's shut down.
I will confess that it makes us giggle on this side of the Rockies when a few inches of snow causes such a problem.

That said, it's often other issues besides the snow that cause the problems. There are people who seem clueless about winter tires and chains, and don't keep emergency supplies in their vehicles. In the cities, I would think most folks there wouldn't necessarily have snow shovels or ice chippers (long handled ones to handle ice buildup on sidewalks and porches), and so sidewalks don't get cleaned.

When I still lived in a house, I handled the snow with a combination of broom and ice chipper (the shovel being beyond my strength). Granted, it meant multiple sessions of sweeping, but it was easier than struggling with a shovel.

I have uBlock Origin and that blocks page ads fine enough. But since 2020 started Prime Video has started putting ads in the player itself before every episode/movie, and you have to manually skip it every time. A really bad change. People have complained about Netflix's end-of-movie trailers and the auto-playing ads on the main page, so Amazon decided to one-up them and instead put ads before every single thing you watch. Great.
No one blocker handles everything, in my experience. I use Opera, so sometimes it's difficult to find something that works. I did manage to get the extraneous crap off my regular Amazon pages.

Which browser are you using? I might be able to find something.

Synsensa: as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

*glances at avatar*

Yeah, that parses.

Edit: Oh, you were quoting me. Boo. I thought you were informing me of your lifelong dream.

Fine! I'll go for it and host, then.
I have those Oreo cookies and I have absolutely no idea how to eat them !? :think: instructions on the box are vague ...
Open pack. Extract about one-half of the Oreos (round down/up if necessary). Set rest aside, far out of reach. Then take them to another room. In that room, take the Oreos in your fingers, one by one, and dip them in cold milk, then eat. Do not divulge location of remaining Oreos. Ignore Synsensa's bad sense of taste.

Oreos are to eaten in threes. You eat the first one any way you like to meet immediate satisfaction needs. Then you eat the second by separating the two halves and eating each half individually. For the third, you savor that process slowly because it is the end of that day's Oreo feast.

Oreos are to eaten in threes. You eat the first one any way you like to meet immediate satisfaction needs. Then you eat the second by separating the two halves and eating each half individually. For the third, you savor that process slowly because it is the end of that day's Oreo feast.

I just don't get the whole splitting them apart thing. The cookie part of an Oreo is just not that good, so when you split them if all the filling goes with one side then the other is kinda blah.

I just don't get the whole splitting them apart thing. The cookie part of an Oreo is just not that good, so when you split them if all the filling goes with one side then the other is kinda blah.
That is part of the delightful experience. Sublime contradictions in opposition. Crunchiness, sweetness, smooth textures, hints of chocolate, notes of fresh snow all separated and brought together in an exquisite sensory moment!

The best way to eat them is in one bite. No milk. Milk is awful. If God intended for humans to drink milk he wouldn't have made it bleeping disgusting.

Why do people share animal cruelty news stories to facebook, and why do those news sites lead with an uncensored picture of what happened, so facebook pulls that picture as a preview for the article?

Why do people hurt animals in the first place...

I wish humans would get together and vote on self-extinction. Majority threshold, we're all bound by the results.

Why do people share animal cruelty news stories to facebook, and why do those news sites lead with an uncensored picture of what happened, so facebook pulls that picture as a preview for the article?

Why do people hurt animals in the first place...

I wish humans would get together and vote on self-extinction. Majority threshold, we're all bound by the results.

Spread the gospel of anti-natalism widely enough and humans will go extinct voluntarily!

Spread the gospel of anti-natalism widely enough and humans will go extinct voluntarily!

I'm thinking of something quicker and irrevocable. We complain about mosquitos being useless, but what do we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom