Random Rants LXIX: Life is a Dismal Chore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! What demented fool invented cytoscopy, for goodness sake?

My uncle had one and declared he'd rather die than have another. (He did die. In the end. At the age of 96.)

Tbh, it's not that bad. But it's certainly no fun either. I have now had three of the little blighters.

But did he have another cytoscopy or not?

I don't believe he did.

He was generally a very truthful forthright no nonsense talking kind of person. I can't say I ever liked him.

It sounds as if he were the type of person who would tell his daughter her thighs are too big.

What is a cytoscopy? Google is my friend, but I prefer first-hand accounts.

It's meant to solve an affliction which, I believe, is commonly known as prostatitis.

Edit: here, look at the diagrams.

No. That's not right. It doesn't solve anything. (As far as I know. They may have been lying to me all these years.)

It's just an investigative procedure involving sliding a camera up your urethra and into the bladder. And then peering about inside it.

When it comes to camera tubes inserted in a bodily orifice, a gastroscopy is IMO the most unpleasant one.

I can see that it could well be.

And without me having to use a camera.

So apparently I got a bigass super noticeable scar on my arm from work.

I get told by pop culture that super visible big scars are what the lafies dig, unless they signal a significant impairment in which case you have no hope unless it was the loss of an eye and you wear an eyepatch, because Tom Cruise looked so good in Valkyrie.

All of my boots are either worn out, or showing pretty serious wear on them. I'm going to have to buy a bunch soon, and I have a really hard time finding good ones that fit me properly.

One of the most wondrous things about the Philippines is that almost no one has car alarms. :sleep:
Until tonight. :cringe:
A vile #$^%&*!! alarm has been going off for nearly an hour. One of my dogs got so :mad:, he started howling.
I got him calmed down, but forget about sleep. :sad:

Q: Has anyone ever heard a car alarm and thought: OMG, a car is being stolen!

Q: Has anyone ever heard a car alarm and thought: OMG, a car is being stolen!
Not quite. I've heard a car alarm and thought, OMG, I really wish somebody would take that car so I wouldn't have to hear that <censored!> noise!

Rant: I logged on to Walmart to order Maddy some cat milk. Next thing I know it's $80 later and I've bought a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.

Of all of that, only the milk was immediately necessary. She's been nagging me for days.

Parks maintenance. Somehow the days we get called in to do tree work always happen to be the days I decide not to wear long sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom