What do you think of the thread title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what you call hash browns, that I'm with Syn that they don't look good, especially with the canned spaghetti next to them. You need bigger patties than that, more shredded than just cooked, and they should be more, well, brown looking.

Like this:

I sent that exact first image to Syn earlier and he said it looked like an an overcooked pizza crust

If that's what you call hash browns, that I'm with Syn that they don't look good, especially with the canned spaghetti next to them. You need bigger patties than that, more shredded than just cooked, and they should be more, well, brown looking.

Like this:

I'm headed to your house. With air travel shut down I'm gonna have to swim it, so it will be a while.

I'm headed to your house. With air travel shut down I'm gonna have to swim it, so it will be a while.

On the radio they said that rich people were renting yachts for the purpose of self-isolating. But it's very expensive.

Can you get arrested for surfacing to breathe?

The fact that I know what good hash browns look and taste like does not mean I actually know how to make good hash browns.

Decided to go read my old posts.

God, how I wish I could delete this account.

The fact that I know what good hash browns look and taste like does not mean I actually know how to make good hash browns.

I thought those were your pictures! Glad you caught me. I was just getting into my trunks.

Just claim that they were made by whomever was using the username at the time and that you're the new tenant.

But we could use you as a good buyer. On commission.

I take it you are reading mine too, since I got a like for a post in some thread that only archaeologists should be looking at.

He found one of my old birthday threads. That dredged up a few memories I'd rather not have.

Miserjoy?

We don't have birthday threads anymore.

Thanks! I just made the best post in the thread.

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom