Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have no idea which thread is supposed to go in which subforum.

Feeling particularly depressed at work tonight. Nobody in to help me take the proverbial out of the X Factor.

Well, you're right of the Democrats, which makes you conservative to most of the people here. Hell, the Democrats are conservative of most of the people here. You're not THAT far right, but you're on the right.

I was accused of being a communist once, in Year 8 (6th Grade? I dunno I was about 12 at the time) completely groundless, I think, but it had surprisingly wide ranging consequences "I wouldn't listen to a word Peck says, he's a communist you know"

I tried to tell them I was just a bit left of centre at the time but they weren't having any of it.

Oh and my printer refuses to acknowledge I bought it a new ink cartridge. I buy it all thses nice things and it just doesn't appreciate them, spoilt peripherals <sigh>

Take it as a compliment. It's good to be Communist. When the Glorious Revolution comes everyone to the right of me is going to have their backs to the wall for being reactionary bourgeois capitalist fascist scum.

damn procrastination. I woke up early today to finish my last bits of work for my last week of class but I've just been fooling around online all day.

Take it as a compliment. It's good to be Communist. When the Glorious Revolution comes everyone to the right of me is going to have their backs to the wall for being reactionary bourgeois capitalist fascist scum.

Yeah, it's good to be the worst most evil thing to ever befall the world, that's the kind of mindset this current set of humanity on Earth has. Shiva will destroy all and enjoy it.

People accused me of being a communist and then deduced from this that I wanted to take over the world. People are idiots.

Yeah, it's good to be the worst most evil thing to ever befall the world, that's the kind of mindset this current set of humanity on Earth has. Shiva will destroy all and enjoy it.

The most evil thing to befall the world is the religion of capitalism.

A chinese MMO or whatever that's reviled by everyone else, it puts boobs in their ads, but there's no boobs in the game.

Yeah, all this technology and progress from the middle ages the leftists love so much is just so evil.

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary re-constitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom